Chapter 21

Bella's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling something went so I pulled the bed covers back and I saw that my water had broke so I shouted Carlisle, Carlisle and then I saw my door open and Esme and Carlisle ran in and Esme said Bella sweetie what's wrong and I said my water it's broke and Carlisle said ok ok it's ok Esme I need you to go downstairs and get me water and towels and also keep the kids away and Esme said ok Carlisle and ran out of the room.

Then Carlisle got in front of my butt and he opened my legs and looked and said ok Bella I think your ready and I said as Esme ran back into the room and gave Carlisle the stuff and left again ok thank god let's get this over with and Carlisle said ok when I say I want you to push ok and I said yes ok and then Carlisle said ok push and so I started pushing and pushing until I heard a cry.

So Carlisle said its out and it's a boy and I said lovely and then Carlisle set my son on the bed and looked again and said Bella your not going to like this but there is more and I said oh come on and then Carlisle said I need you to push again sweetie and so I pushed again until I heard another cry and then Carlisle said its out and it's ok and it's also a boy.

Then I said good to know and then Carlisle set the baby on the bed and looked again and he said um Bella and I said oh come on please no more please no more and Carlisle said I'm sorry Bella put your going to have to push again and I said ugh fine and I pushed and pushed until finally I heard a cry again and Carlisle said she's ok and I said oh my god it's a girl thank goodness for that.

So Carlisle just laughed and set my beautiful girl on the bed and looked again and said I'm so sorry Bella but there's another one and I said oh come on I can't take this anymore Carlisle and Carlisle said Bella your going to have to push I'm sorry and I said fine here goes yet again and I pushed and heard a cry and Carlisle said its another girl Bella.

Then I said oh my goodness it's a miracle 2 boys and 2 girls and Carlisle said as he set my darling girl into the bed with my other babies I'm glad your happy Bella and then I said yeah I am and then Carlisle looked again and he said shit they just keep on coming and I said no more Carlisle please I'm so tired and Carlisle said I'm sorry Bella you'll be able to rest soon I need you to push again.

So I said please god no and I started pushing and pushing and again I heard a cry and I heard Carlisle said Bella it's another healthy little boy as he set the baby onto the bed and I said how happy I am I love my kids and then Carlisle said as he looked yet again Bella sorry to say this but your going to have to push again and I said Carlisle please it's too much for me.

Then Carlisle said I'm sorry Bella but hopefully this is the last baby and I said fine and I pushed and pushed and pushed until I heard Carlisle say it's out and it's a little girl as he set my 6th baby onto the bed and I gasped and said I have a perfect life 3 boys and 3 girls.

So Carlisle said as I started to fall into unconsciousness that's all Bella your done and then I blacked out and all I heard was Carlisle say oh dear god no and then all I felt was pain in my neck and arms and then I started screaming in pain and I just hope my kids or my brother or my sister can't hear me.

Did you like it. Review and comment