Chapter 18

5 months later

Bella's pov

It's been 5 months now since me and my siblings came to Seattle and life has been good and bad I mean the good news is that I bought us a little house in the woods for us to live in and I enrolled Miller into school for next year and the bad news is that this pregnancy is taking a hell of a lot out of me and I can't even phase anymore because I is so sore to and I am so big now I can only walk when I need to.

So I had no choice but to tell my brother and sister what happened and how I ended up pregnant and if I'm right I could give birth any day now and the only people I have to help me is my younger brother and sister which isn't good I need someone with experience you know someone who has helped give birth before like a doctor or a nurse anyone who can help me after the birth too.

Right now I am lying on my bed when I hear Camilla and Miller fighting so I said can't they behave for like a day and then I got off of my bed and I walked out of my bedroom as best I could and I went into Camilla's room but I saw they weren't there so I left her room and I went into Miller's room and I saw they weren't there either so I knew they must be downstairs so I grunted and made my way out of Miller's room and downstairs to the living room.

Did you like it. Review and comment