2. I don't remember

"Bless you." Newt replies, Scott falls to his knees. "Is he okay?" Minho asks while pointing to Scott.

"Mom..?" He looks at Melissa, she has tears falling down her cheek. She said it. She said the forbidden name. "He looks so much like Claudia. Look in his eyes and tell me you don't see the same 9 year old boy who went missing. Only difference is that he looks a bit more broken," another forbidden name. Claudia.

"Stiles is dead, Melissa," some nurses point out.

"Think about it, he has brown hair, whisky brown eyes, looks a lot like Claudia and Stiles went missing nine years ago. Do you remember anything from before the nine years you just told us about?" Melissa turns towards Thomas.

"No. They swiped our memory," all three boys reply.

"See, it could be him," Melissa looks hopeful.

"mom, he said his name is Thomas. Not Stiles or Mischief or his real name," Scott sighs sadly, "I want him back too but mom, but that is not Stiles," he points at Thomas.

"He could've gotten a fake name?" Then realisation hits Melissa. "His middle name was Thomas. Stiles' middle name was Thomas," she smiles. Thomas just looks clueless, just like Newt and Minho.

"Uhh, I'm pretty sure my first name is Thomas. Sorry. I hope you find your Stiles soon, whatever a Stiles is."

"I'm calling Noah," Scott gets up as Mellisa says that, "oh right. My phone is broken."

Thomas looks a bit ashamed, "sorry." He apologises lazily.

"It's alright. I want to do a DNA test before I call Noah anyway," she seems to hesitate, "is that alright?" Thomas scratches his neck after she said those words.

Her eyes seem to light up, "you even scratch your neck like he did when he didn't know how to reply."

He quickly put his hand down. "Ahw, I'm jealous ,Tommy. This nice lady might be your mom and that shank might be your brother."

Scott and Melissa choke on air. "I'm not his mother. If he is who I think he is, his mother died when he was 6," Melissa explains.

"Newt, didn't she just say 'Claudia'? She must be this Stiles' mother," Minho points out.

A man bursts through the door with armed men. The three boys instinctively put their scarfs on as they have their backs turned to him, they also grab their weapons and spin around.

"Shoot and we'll shoot you," Newt threatens, "now, lower the weapons gentlemen."

"You first, kids."

The three boys look at each other and then back to the men, "we haven't been kids in years. Not sure we ever were," Minho glares at the men.

"You couldn't even shoot to save your life, kid, so shut up." One of the men growled, to their surprise the boys start laughing.

"You don't know what we've been through," Thomas growls back.

"we know exactly how to use them," Minho groans at the ignorance of the men.

"Sheriff, I would watch out," Scott warns with concerned eyes.

"What's a sheriff?" Newt asks.