1. Missing

Stiles is walking towards school, he pats Lydia on her back. "I forgot one of my books at home, I'll go get it for a second. I'll be back," Lydia  smiles in reply, "sure, I'll see you in class." "Why are you being nice to him?! He killed Donovan," Scott whisper yells, "we also kicked him out. You'll see him in class, stop worrying already." Scott continues.

He never showed up in class.

"Nothing bad has happened, Roscoe probably failed him again," Scott whispers to Lydia as they walk to the next class. They shares this one with Stiles, Jackson and Malia.

She sits down, 40 minutes into the class Lydia starts to get worried. Stiles never misses more then one class a day, if he misses class. Which he never does. He can't be sick, this morning he looked fine. Also, Stiles is never sick. Not even a cold. He's got a good immune system. (A/n omg that was too funny to write hahahaha)

"Where is Stiles?" Malia starts to worry about her ex-boyfriend, she never cared about Donovan but she basically has to ignore him because Scott says so. "He said he had to get a book from home, he probably just has car trouble." Jackson rolls his eyes, "he'll be in the next class. Don't worry, Malia."

He never showed up that day.

Noah gets a phone call at work, "sheriff Stilinski, how can I help you?"

"Hi, Ronda here, I work at the desk at school. Uhh, Stiles never showed up at school and you never called him in sick. Is he at home or ditching? Because Stiles never just ditches," Noah frowns at the words. "Stiles went to school this morning. I dragged him out of bed. He should be there. Maybe he had car troubles?" Noah wonders out loud.

"Oh I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't talking clear enough, uhh, Stiles didn't show up the whole day. He didn't make it to any of his classes. I don't mean to worry you, mister Stilinski, but Stiles is a good kid, he never gets detention or ditches, he gets straight A's and always studies. He's our best student even though many don't know it," he hears Ronda take a deep breath, "could it be he's getting bullied again?" Noah's heart seems to skip a beat.

"Hold up, what do you mean again?" He hears a sigh, "you don't know, do you? He's been bullied ever since freshmen year. I'm pretty sure it was even before that. We've tried helping him, but nothing worked."

"Sheriff! Joggers found a car toppled." Noah's eyes grow wide. "I'll have to call you back, joggers found a car toppled and I'm hoping it's not gonna be Stiles."

"I hope so too."

He hangs up.

He grabs his jacket, deputy Parrish and him walk towards the cruiser.

5 minutes later they arrive and Noah quickly steps out, it's Stiles' Jeep.

They rush towards the Jeep. There's no sign of Stiles but there's blood. A lot of it. There's even a bit of a fire. Parrish pushes Noah behind him and the fire creates an explosion as it reaches the gas tank.(a/n is that what you call it?)

He shields Noah from the fire and flying objects.

All the evidence, Stiles' blood, is gone now.
*******
They didn't find Stiles. He wasn't at home either, it was as if he vanished from the surface. It terrifies Noah.

A week soon goes by and no-one saw a sign of the Stilinski boy.

Soon the week turned into a month. They found out Theo had lied and it was indeed self defence with Donovan. Scott feels terrible, Lydia scoffed at him and said, "as you should feel, you're a terrible best friend."

The month turned into two, those turned into four.

Still no sign.

Slowly everyone loses hope and gives up. But not the pack and Noah.