4. You promised us

I haven't checked for errors.

***

It's lunch time. Newt, Minho and Thomas' hair is still dripping from the shower. They're sitting at a table in the corner.

They're talking about how boring school is when the entire McCall pack sits down with them. The pack -especially the girls- watch Thomas with tears in their eyes.

"Yes?" Thomas raises a brow.

"Stiles," they smile through the tears.

"Who? Oh right. Me, call me Thomas. Not Stiles," the girls look a bit sadder, "sure, no problem. So uh Thomas, is it true?" Jackson starts.

"That I don't remember anything?" They nod, "that's true yes. Should I remember you or something?"

"We were your friends," Erica chokes back her tears and tries not to let her voice break.

"Cool, but I got them now. I don't know why but I feel like I can't trust you all. Maybe you did something to me nine years ago."

"Why uh, don't you go get food? Maybe a hamburger or something, you can eat as much as you'd like. You don't have to share."

Their eyes go wide, "WE CAN CHOOSE WHAT WE EAT?! WE CAN GET FOOD?! WHAT?!" Minho yells, everyone is looking at them. "THERE'S FOOD HERE?! WE DON'T HAVE TO SHARE?!" Newt yells. "WE CAN EAT AS MUCH AS WE WANT TO?!" Thomas yells.

"hey you idiot, you act as if you haven't eaten in weeks!" A popular girl yells. "EMILY SHUT IT!" Lydia snaps.

She grabs her wallet, gets 150 dollars out. The whole pack gets their wallets out, they grab all of their money which is about 300 dollars. They hand it to the boys. Erica smiles, "get whatever you want. You can spend all of the money," the boys' eyes go wide again.

They look at each other and grab it, they sprint towards the queue and lets say they were fast.

"I can't believe this!" Newt smiles.

"why are you idiots acting as if you haven't had a proper meal in weeks?" Emily snaps.

"because we haven't, if you have to run for your life you don't really have time for food," Minho snaps back.

That shut her up.

The boys walk towards the lunch lady, "what can I get you three?" "Whatever you have. Everything is fine. We're just a big hungry," Newt says shyly.

"you're acting as if you don't care what it is, you can have some curly fries or Hamburgers if you want," the boys tilt their heads at her words.

"What's a hamburger or curly fries?" Thomas asks, the kids jaw's drop.

"Is it toxic? Bloody hell! I told you, Minho, they're trying to kill us! Why is it that every time someone is nice to us, they try to kill us?!" Newt yells.

"they're not trying to kill us Newt, Scott's friends said 'hamburger' earlier too so it's not toxic, I think." Minho says in thought.

"You must be very underfed," the other lunch lady asks, the boys furrow their brows and lift their shirt to take a good look. "I don't think we are," Thomas says as he looks at his very muscular body, he also looks at Minho and Newt's toned bodies. They pull their shirts down again, "are we underfed?" Newt asks a bit concerned.

The lunch ladies blink slowly, "no, you look as healthy as it can, but.. those scars.." "Why is everyone acting as if they don't have scars?" Minho asks with raised brows.

"Because not everyone has," the lunch lady snaps out of her thoughts as she asks them again what they want.

"Uh we'll take those things you just said, and whatever else you have under 300 dollars."