5. A week later

@doglover_1206 I'm not ignoring you if that's what you thought XD, I just can't PM with this account. Anyway, Thank you so much <3. (If ya still wanna talk or something you can PM me on my other acc which is @bruh_what_now -don't mind my stories on that acc they're trash and I was still figuring out how to write lol- or you can DM me on insta which is void.killervibe don't mind my horrible editing XD)

Also, Shan and I are crazy y'all. We're gonna dye our hair green XD (imma do it with washable dye otherwise I'm not allowed to) i just had to tell someone sorry lol XD

I time jumped to a week later bc I had no idea how to write that part

***

The Gladers and Scorchers that had made it to the Safe Haven walked around the school in wonder and awe.

Everyone is looking at them weirdly but they don't care.

"Who wants food?" Minho yells as they enter the cafeteria.

"WHAT?! THEY HAVE FOOD?!" Aris yells.

"It's not the Scorch or WICKED, Aris! Of course they do! But do we have to share or save it?" Harriet asks.

"No you don't," Newt smiles.

"OH MY GOD! GIMME SOME FOOD THEN! IM STARVING! I HAVEN'T EATEN IN TWO DAYS!"

"SAME!"

Lydia smiles and walks up to them. "Hi guys."

"Hey Lydia," Minho smiles. He leans towards her ear and whispers, "they still haven't shucking kissed, this is outrageous."

Lydia gasps quietly, "they haven't?!" She whisper-yells.

Minho looks over to Newt and Thomas, both looking away from each other, blushing after something Sonya said. "It is scandalous," he tells the strawberry blonde.

"I think we have to step up our game," the banshee tells the runner. He nods.

Lydia acts like nothing happened and walks closer to the Gladers and Scorchers who are screaming because they just got food.

"Hey. I'm Lydia."

"Ahh, the strawberry blonde?"

She nods.

Then she fake gasps, "Thomas! You have some food on your face. Here let me."

She leans in and wipes it away, Minho grins as he sees Newt look away in jealousy and anger, he's also slightly turning red.

"Thanks Lyds," Thomas smiles, he didn't think much of it. Lydia is just being a nice friend. Although he'd rather have Newt wipe it away, but that's besides the point.

"No problem," she smiles.

She walks back to Minho and everyone starts talking again. "He totally turned away in jealousy," Minho whispers.

"So it's settled; make the other jealous enough to finally take a step," Lydia whispers back.

Minho nods, "flirt as much as necessary, but with Thomas it's actually no use if you do it. Newt knows Thomas is gay. We need Scott or Jackson or someone to do it."

Lydia nods, "I think I can arrange that. Is Newt gay or bisexual? Or pansexual? What's his sexuality?"

"He's demisexual," Minho whispers back. (A/n if I'm not wrong demisexual means that you won't be attracted to someone unless you feel a strong emotional connection to them)

Lydia nods, "so we can basically asks anyone, gender doesn't matter?"

"Gender doesn't matter," Minho confirms.