Chapter 2 - Earth

CHAPTER 2 - EARTH

--Earth--

Baekhyun's POV

With one flick of the master's hand, the 12 of us were transported to earth...

"Woah, where did my wings go?" asked Chanyeol.

"Remember Chanyeol, we have to act as humans. We can't reveal any bit of our identity remember?" said Kyungsoo.

"Okay Mommy, we got it!" Chanyeol laughed.

"Okay, so how do we do this?" Chen asked.

"Well, people here talk in different languages..." Kris said in a cold way.

"Baek, why dont you try talking to that dude over there?" Kai asked while pointing to a passerby.

"Well, what language do I use? Korean? English? Chinese?..."

"Hmm, why don't you try English first Baek?" Sehun said.

"Sehun has a point. English is a very common language." said Suho.

"Okay smart-ass."

I approached the man they were pointing at.

"Hello kind sir. My name is Baekhyun. Can you please help us find our way to the nearest hotel?"
The man looked genuinely confused.

"The hotel? Why, there arent any nearby hotels." the man said. "Where do you young lads even come from?"

"Umm... We came from dance practice... And we got lost!" Luhan said.

"Where are we exactly?" Kris asked.

"You are at Seoul! Don't you even know?" the man exclaimed.

"As we said, we got lost so we dont know where we are."

"Well, you young boys are very lucky that I talk English. You can stay over at my house to spend the night. Come along now." the man said.

"T-thank you kind sir. May I please know what your name is?" Chanyeol asked.

Before the man could reply, Sehun suddenly interrupted.

"Are you Choi Jae-"

Luhan grabbed sehun and put his hand over Sehun's mouth.

"You know that Jae-ah is. girl's name you idiot!" Luhan whispered.

"Young lads, my name is Lee Sungyeol." the man said.

The 12 followed Sungyeol and thanked Sungyeol for his kind hospitality....

A/N: hey guys this is chapter 2. This chapter is really short but I'll try to improve... Hehe hope you enjoy!! I'll update the next chapter before going to a place without wifi...... Bye luv yah.