Chapter 8 - Behind the Scenes

CHAPTER 8 - BEHIND THE SCENES

Suho's POV

I carried Jae-ah while the others were still deciding who will carry Sungyeol. After we decide, Kai will then teleport us to the hotel room.

"Kris hyung, carry this guy!" Baekhyun mentioned as he was partly dragging Sungyeol.

"Hey why should I? You carry him by yourself. Besides, it's not my style to carry people, especially boys." replied Kris.

"Here we go again with the 'not my style' thing." Beakhyun replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Instead of fighting, why don't we just play rock, paper, scissors? The two losers will then carry him." Chanyeol suggested.

"Why two?"asked Chen, and everyone stared at him like what he said was stupid.

"Do you really think that just one person could carry this guy? Are you nuts? Just try carrying him and you'll end up on the floor." Sehun said in a not-so pleasant tone.

"Sure I can, and for your information I am not weak."Chen shouted at Sehun.

"Yah faster!"

"Stop the jibber jabber and just get on with it." Chanyeol yelled. Everyone nodded and went with the game.

"Rock...Paper,..Scissors!" They all said in unison.

"Sehun, Lay, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, you're all out."

"Once more! Rock...Paper...Scissors!"

In the end Kris and Tao both lost.

"Hah, yah Kris you should carry him. Maybe you will like it and it will become your style, just like the chicken!" Chanyeol joked and everybody giggled, myself included. Kris' face dulled immediately. "Why not let Sungyeol's roommate carry him instead?" Kris suggested while hoping that they will all agree.

"Kris hyung! You lost the game so you have to carry him."Lay muttered with disagreement.

"Okay, you know what? Fine!" Kris grumpily said, and grumbled as he carried Sungyeol with Tao. Kai teleported us to the hotel and we all went to our respective rooms. Kris and Tao brought Sungyeol to his room, while I carried Jae-ah to her room. I placed her on her bed and looked at her. She looks so peaceful.

We all waited for them to wake up so that we'd have dinner together soon.

"Where am I? What time is it?" Sungyeol muttred as he rubbed his eyes open.

"You're in your room, and it's 6:30 pm. Once we arrived here we went to our respective rooms. Don't you remember?"

"Plus, when we entered the room, you said that you wanted to rest for a while after unpacking our stuff." added Lay.

Xiumin was kinda speechless, but Luhan came.

"Really?!? I thought that we went to the beach and went kayaking! Then Sehun started doing things with the wind an-."

"Uhh..no.."

"Dude, what are you talking about?" I said trying to divert his memories.

"We were here since we arrived." Luhan added.

"Huh? But from what I remember..."Sungyeol said, but was cut off by Baekhyun, who started patting his back. "Hush now, you must've gotten a bad dream. It's okay, Sungyeol. For now let's eat dinner 'cause I'm really starving."

"Maybe it was just a bad and cool dream, but I wonder if they really have powers." Sungyeol said as he was trying to process his mind.

"Sheesh, that's unconventional. Come along now, let's eat!" Beakhyun said as he guided Sungyeol out of the room."