Chapter 6 - Vacation

A/N: Hey guys I'm sorry that I wasn't able to update this chapter when it reached 350 reads. I'm so sorry. So here it goes...

CHAPTER 6 - VACATION

Sungyeol's POV

"Were going where?!?" said the 12 boys.

"To Hawaii."

Then suddenly Sehun and Luhan started whispering to each other.

"Is Jae-ah also coming??" Suho suddenly ask.

"Ayieee I see something over here."

"What?!? I'm just asking if she will be coming or not."

"She's...not. I'm so sorry"

*PHONE RINGS*

"Please wait for awhile" I said while getting the phone.

"Oh ok"

Suho's POV

"We're going where?!?" we said together with a surprised reaction.

"To Hawaii." Sungyeol replied with a smile.

"What place is that? I've never heard of that place before." whispered Sehun.

Then I saw Luhan hits Sehun on the head while whispering back "Of course you don't know what place that is we aren't from Earth. Remember we have our own world and we just come here to help people and when we finish our mission we will be sent back there. Just keep quiet and sit down."

I can hear them since I sat beside both of them.

"Is Jae-ah also coming??" I ask while wondering if she will come or not.

"Ayieee I see something over here." Sungyeol suddenly said.

I was blushing that time but good they didn't see me. Do I like her or something? Why do I always think of her? They were all waiting for my answer I don't know how to reply back so I..

"What?!? I'm just asking if she will be coming or not."

"She's.........not I'm so sorry"

*PHONE RINGS*

"Please wait for awhile" said Sungyeol while getting his phone.

"Oh ok." I feel sad when I heard that but then suddenly Luhan approached me.

"I know you like her but remember once we finish our mission we need to go back to our own world and......" I cut him off and said in a surprised voice "How do you..."

"Remember I can read and control peoples mind." He answered back in my mind while looking at me.

Oh crap, I forgot, we still have our powers with us, but we can't use it in front of human beings.

"Hey you two are you listening to us?" said Sungyeol.

We both look at him and nodded and asked "When did you come back here I thought you were answering the phone."

"I was here when you two are starring at each other. Ok where was I?"

Beakhyun quickly replied. "You said that Jae-ah is not going."

"Oh that hehe I was just kidding around that time."

When I heard that my eyes brighten up. "So it means that......"

"Yes, Jae-ah is going with us. I just want to know if you like her or not. So, do you like her?"

"I-i..."Luhan then use his powers to talk to me again. "Remember once we finish our mission here we will be sent back to our world."

"No... I just like her as a friend..."

Jae-ah's POV

I called Sungyeol and told him that I will be going with them to Hawaii. He told me to go to his house and plan about what we will be doing.

I was in front of his house since we are just neighbors so no need for me to walk with a very long distance.

I was about to knock when I heard voices from inside.

"Oh that hehe I was just kidding around that time." Sungyeol said.

"So it means that......" Suho said with a surprising voice.

"Yes, Jae-ah is going with us. I just want to know if you like her or not. So, do you like her?"

I wonder what his answer is.

"I-i..."

It sure took him a long time to answer back...is it even that hard to decide?

"No... I just like her as a friend."

When I heard that I can feel that my heart was aching like a thousand of knives were stabbing me.

Why do I feel this way am I...... no I'm not. I'm not the kind of person that falls in love easily and in fact I just met him the day before yesterday and...Ugh Jae-ah put yourself together! But... Who knows what might happen... I'm going on a trip with men I hardly know... *Sighs* this is gonna be a long trip...

A/N: Hey guys! The next chapter will be fun and hope you like this chapter.

NEXT GOAL UPDATE: 550 reads.