Chapter 4 - Found Her

A/N: I'm back!! Here's the next chapter. Enjoy!! And also don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW.

CHAPTER 4 - FOUND HER

Suho's POV

There on the door stood a girl. A very pretty girl. She opened the door and walked in with grace.

She bowed down and greeted us.

"Annyeong. My name is Jae-ah..."

"That name- I have heard it before."

[A/N: hey guys remember that the italics words means the person is talking through his/her mind.]

A voice suddenly speaks in my head.

It was the voice of the creator.

~FLASHBACK~

"You will find one human being, a girl. She may not know it, but she will be your greatest help. She will guide you as you live on earth. But watch out you shouldn't just trust anyone, before you ask her for help you should make sure that she is reliable" the creator said.

"What is her name?"

"Choi Jae-ah"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"JAE-AH! It's her"

Baekhyun nudged me and whispered "isn't she the lady who is supposed to be helping us?"

"I think so"

Jae-ah then sat beside me.

Oh my gosh she is beautiful!

Sungyeol suddenly blurted out "Okay boys, this is Jae-ah. She's my cousin and she's just leaving in the next house so were neighbors."

Jae-ah nodded and smiled.

Sehun suddenly shouted "Isn't she the one master said would hel..."

Luhan grabbed Sehun and put his hand over his mouth...again.

"Sehun please shut up at all times" Luhan replied.

Sungyeol and Jae-ah were staring at them.

Sungyeol asked "Is there something going on?"

Luhan quickly flashed a really stupid smile and said "not at all sir! Sehun just imagines things..."

Sungyeol asked "Are you sure that nothing is wrong?"

Luhan said, "Of course not! We are truly sorry! Ha ha!"

Luhan tried so hard to not punch Sehun in the face.

Jae Ah then stood up and said "well boys, I have to go to bed. Look at the time! Catch you guys tomorrow! Bye"

She walked out and her hair kind of flipped. Oh man she looks amazing!"

A/N: Hey guys this chapter might be short but yah... Hope you like it.

I'll update the next chapter when this story reaches 250 reads.