Chapter 7 - Incident

A/N: Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating chapters for a long time (maybe...hehe). So here is the next chapter and I am very thankful for you guys for being so patient. Enjoy!!

CHAPTER 7 -INCIDENT

--Hawaii--

Sungyeol's POV

"Are we at Hawaii now?" asked Baekhyun with excitement.

"Is that what you call the beach? Come on let's go there!" said Chen as he pointed to the sandy body of water.

"Chen! Let's fix our stuff first before we go to the beach so that we won't be in a rush." I said while heading to the hotel rooms.

"Kyaa these are our rooms?! It's so nice here! We can see the view of the beautiful ocean..." said Chanyeol.

"Stop saying that, you sound gay, and by the way, that's just a sea. the Ocean is in the other side of Hawaii." I replied with much confidence.

"Yes, Mr. Smarty Pants" Chanyeol replied and we all started laughing.

"Okay stop laughing, so we rented 7 rooms. The rooms will be divided among all of us. Jae-ah will have her own room since she is a girl. Kai will be sharing rooms with Chanyeol, Xiumin with Luhan, Sehun and Tao, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun, Kris with Suho, and lastly Lay, Chen, and I will share one room. Okay, so now let's proceed to our respective rooms so that we can fix our luggage."

"No need for the deep words." Sehun rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Fine then, you spoiled brat."

"Oh remember to arrange your things fast so that we will have more time to play..." I said and then I was cut off.

"PLAY?!" Baekhyun asked with excitement.

"Yeah...or whatever your heart desires to do!" I said to regain myself. Sungyeol, stop being a kid.

Baekhyun squealed like a little girl, which is why I'm concerned of the sexuality of all of these boys, except for Suho though. Suho is maybe the only straight one here, or maybe I'm mistaken. Sungyeol stop thinking that they're gay just because they look better than you. Haha just kidding, I look amazing...in my eyes.

What?! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

We all proceeded to the beach and well, Baekhyun did play. He built sand castles, ran around, collected seashells...how old is this guy?

I went to the kayak renting shop. I thought to myself that we should play...erm I mean do something more adult-like.

Kayaking.

"Hey, Baek! Stop fooling around there! Chanyeol and Sehun, stop sunbathing because you'll get sunburn. Jae, come over here! All of you, get your butts over here." I said when I finished renting Kayaks. 7 kayaks in all.

"Okay, so the kayaks are two-seaters. You guys just pair up. Maybe I'll pair with Jae-" I said when I was cut off by Suho.

"I'll be her partner" Suho said as he smiled really wide.

Damn I think this guy likes her.

So we went to kayak. It was really fun and it had the perfect wind strength...until-

Suho's POV

"I want the yellow kayak!" Jae-ah said as she dragged me there.

"Is your favorite color yellow?" I asked her.

"Well, yeah." Jae-ah said. A sudden breeze blew and it made her hair fly a bit. While that happened, the sun reflected on her face. She is so pretty...

We went inside the Kayak and we were rowing. At first, we weren't synchronized but soon we got the hang of it. We kayaked around the beach, enjoying the beautiful view. Well, I think she is prettier than all of earth's beautiful nature.

Suho stop dreaming, you're not human.

It was perfect. The view was nice and the sun was shining. The wind had the perfect strength, but suddenly a strong breeze blew.

Jae-ah's hat got blown away!

"Yah! My hat!" Jae-ah said as she struggled to reach for it. But, it floated away, far from shore.

"I'm so sorry about that! Let's just buy another hat at the gift shop." I said.

"Okay!" Jae-ah said with a smile. The most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

The winds became stronger and stronger. I think Sehun is doing this, so I did mental speech with him.

"Sehun! Stop this nonsense! Stop bringing these winds!"

Sehun replied. "What do you mean? I didn't do this! And I can stop it, but I can't use my powers."

"I don't care! use it!"

So Sehun did. He put his hands up and brought the wind to many directions. It was a very strong wind, so Sehun had a hard time controlling it.

"S-suho?" Jae-ah said with a frightened tone."What is he d-doing?!"

I didn't reply.

"Yah! Sehun-ah! What are you doing?!" Sungyeol asked with a frightened voice as well.

"Oh crap."

Sehun successfully stopped the wind. Jae-ah's eyes were so wide open. Sungyeol's jaw was dropped...then he fainted.

Luhan used his powers and made Jae-ah fall asleep first.

"Wow, I didn't know Sungyeol is that gay." Xiumin said as he laughed.

"Xiu, now's not the time to joke around. What do we do about them? Now they know that Sehun has powers!" I asked frantically.

"I can clear Jae-ah's memory about this incident. Sungyeol would probably wake up thinking it was a bad dream." Luhan said.

"Well, that's a good idea...except he's wearing a life vest and is wet!" Chanyeol replied.

"Take out the evidence. We can't let them know. Luhan, do your work." I replied.

"I'm so screwed."

A/N: Hey people, I'm not sure when I will be updating the next chapter but if the reads reach 1k I will try my best not to disappoint you guys. And another thing please like my facebook page (if you guys have one) named "K-POP Fanfictions".

Also don't forget to invite your friends vote and follow me and my friend Shaine256 who helped me with this story also follow our joint account RockyAlpaca323 .

Bye guys and have a good day. Luv y' all

02/03/15 message:
Hey guys! I will be updating chapter 8 on Saturday or Sunday. Thank you for your patience and sorry for waiting