2

Third Pov

"y/n. y/n. y/n. y/n."

Ban continues to call out for his sister as she sleeps in front of him peacefully. she starts to shift a little before slowly getting up.

"what is it ban." y/n says as she yawns and stretches her arms causing her ripped shirt to rise up revealing her newly born abs. Ban and y/n haven't seen each other in 10 years despite being next to each other. 

he last time ban saw y/n she was a frail-looking girl and was only strong when she stole others' energy using Rapacity.

"hold up, hold up." Ban stands up taking his restraints off. the sound of the metal alerts the guards and they here them start to walk over.  "ah great look what you did." y/n says as she sighs.  "I should be the one saying that. you've changed," he says pointing at her stomach. 

"huh? oh, these? well, Im only human, I dont have powers and I can easily die. so why not at least try to get stronger." she says with a shrug. Ban smirks and looks down at her. 

"Are you sure you're not doing that for-" she cuts him off. "Ban don't you dare-" before she can get to him he gets close to her ears and whispers something.

"Captain~"

 Ban coo's and y/n jumps back hitting the cell door. "Ban you jerk! nonononono!" Y/n's face heats up and turns a crimson red, the same color as the troublesome sibling's eyes. "haha! so you are!" ban says while laughing. 

"I-I'm not!" ban laughs and goes to ruffle y/n's hair. "I'm messing with you. Now, let's deal with these guards eh? for old times sake?" 

y/n looks at her brother with a smile. "Let's do it! Im tired of being in this dungeon anyways. Oh, how I miss running from guards and beating the crap outta them."  y/n says with a sigh. she gets into her fighting position. and wait for the guards to come in. 

"oh, so you plan to actually fight now? you sure are tough for a small girl." she looks at the holy knight with annoyance. "tch. you sound like a girl yourself, but dont put me with you and those other goods for nothing."  y/n says as she gets her fist ready. "one punch, and I'll knock  you all the way to purgatory."  

"ban. punch me." He looks at y/n with confusion. "Um. I thought we were fighting them. and I dont wanna kill you." he says giving his sister a worried look. 

"I can't use Rapacity unless less I get hurt, and I know what your gonna say, and yes I need to train my physical strength but for now this is what I got." he sighs and grabs y/n's shoulder. "fine. but Im gonna train you're ass off when we get outta here." y/n nods and raises for impact. 

"do it ban." he sighs and grips her shoulder tighter. "Sorry sis." and in an instant, his fist made way with her core. she hisses in pain and stumbles back a little.  "y/n! Are you ok?" he walks toward his unstable sister, but before anything happens a holy knight tries to attack him.

"dont just forget we're here!" she takes her sword and swings it aiming for his head. ban ducks at the last moment and slide his leg under the knights tripping them.

 He gets up once the knight retrieved his sword and kicks him in the stomach sending him through the dungeon wall. "y/n!" she was on the floor still recovering from the power-filled punch. "I-im ok," she says getting up. 

"Peek a boo!" ban turns to see another holy knight coming behind her. "y/n! look out!" Ban yells trying to reach her. 

at the same time ban saw the holy knight, they disappeared. 

"Rapacity"

"I said I'm fine." y/n catches the holy knights sword by the blade. Blood runs down her exposed arm from the impact. "I got this ban." 

y/n grabs his blade and snatches it throwing it out of reach.  She turns back around and uppercuts the holy knight knocking their helmet off to reveal a woman. "you were talking all this smack!" she says as she jumps up behind the knight in a flash. "but you can't fight for shit!" y/n brings her foot above the knights head and slams it down so she slams the ground. 

"dont try me or my brother again!" she yells as she throws lightning speed punches at the knight sending them flying out of there cell. y/n looks over to see ban Taking care of three knights as once. 

"I got ya bro!" y/n yells as she runs to the knight behind him and drops to the ground only to send her foot up kicking the knight so they hit the ceiling and fall down hitting the ground unconscious. ban finishes the other two and looks back at his slightly beaten sister. 

Her wounds take longer to heal so she still has bold dripping down her arm from her hand.

"you little short stack!" he says ruffling y/n's hair ruff like with a smile on his face. y/n smiles back and hugs her brother. "but if your strength means getting punched every time we need to work on that." y/n sighs and nods in agreement. 

"ah-" y/n looks down at her cut hand. Ban walks over and down at her wound. "you ok? that's pretty damn deep." y/n nods and takes off her shirt ripping the bottom half of it off and handing I to him. just as she's about to hand him the cloth an unexpected guest pops in.

"Hey ban! Hey, y/n!" They turn their heads and y/n's face fills to the brim with redness.

"Captain?!"