3

n/n= nickname

3rd pov

"Captain!" 

Ban gets up and runs over to the cell door. y/n looks at the sight in front of her. Meliodas was standing right there, and she didn't have a shirt on. She had on a bra of course but still. 

"M-Meli!" y/n yells in embarrassment as she attempts to put on her shirt. She hears chuckling in the background and once she gets her head through the shirt hole she's greeted with a certain blondie standing right in front of her.

"yo! how have you been n/n!" y/n's face heats up slightly and she gives him a smile. "I-I've been ok I guess. these clothes arent though." y/n says rubbing the back of her head. 

"Yes. I can see!~" Meliodas says as he examines y/n's body causing her to go red and ban to laugh in the background. "Ok cap, that's enough. She is my sister and this is just weird," he says pulling him away.

y/n take the sword that was laying down and goes to her brother. "stay still for your heads gonna come off." y/n says holding the sword to her brother. 

She makes some slicing motions and gives him a little haircut. "there. now you look good!" she says with a smile throwing the sword to the ground. y/n feels a sudden pulse in her hand and she grabs her wrist. 

"hey? you ok?" ban and Meliodas go over to y/n. "Y-yeah." 

Ban grabs y/n's arm and starts to wrap her hand with the cloth that she ripped from her shirt. "that was quite the battle you had n/n." Meliodas says with a smile. "you've gotten stronger."

y/n blushes at his statement and turns away once Ban finishes her hand. "L-lets go." y/n says as she walks out of her cell. "We are going arent we?" she asks making sure that's why Meliodas was here. "Yup!" Meliodas and Ban walk behind y/n and talk to each other bragging about how strong they both got.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three of them make it outside to be greeted with a giant, and a silver-haired girl. "This is Elizabeth! she's coming with me to help find the eight." Meliodas says as she walks up to y/n and Ban.

 "Hi." y/n says with a natural voice. 

"Hi! I'm Elizabeth. Nice to meet you Lord Ban and Lord y/n." Elizabeth says with a sweet smile. y/n goes around Elizabeth and looks at Diane. "yoooo! Diane!" y/n says with a happy smile. 

"y/n!" Diane comes running to y/n and picks her up from the ground. "I've missed you so much!!" she starts to hug the life out of y/n and eventually puts her down. 

"I've made some clothes for you! with the help of Captain that is!" y/n widens her eyes in surprise and looks over at Meliodas. "you helped make my clothes?" y/n stares at him for a little bit. "yeah! Diane told me what you liked so I helped design some!" she walks to the short sin and looks down at him.

"Thank you! but I'm scared." she says that last part with a dead tone. "huh?! why!!"  Meliodas asks in a pouting tone. 

"look what you made Elizabeth wear! and you expect me to trust the outfits you made," she says while crossing her arms. Meli makes a sad noise on purpose that makes y/n feel bad. 

"Well ban. I did all that work and She can't even accept it." she looks over at her brother and he smirks. y/n internally dies and ban chimes in. "oh I'm sure she meant no harm. dont cr-" y/n turns around and looks at the two 'actors'. 

"Fine!! Im only doing this because Diane made them too." and with that y/n storms into the boar hat.