5

Continued of the last chapter 

y/n pov

"Meli Im fine," I say as he drags me into our shared room.

"You are? then why did you give that fake smile? You can't fool me."  Meli says while crossing his arms. 

"Why do you care so much anyway," I say looking away and walking to the door. "I dont even know why you helped me. I understand my brother and all but I'm not strong, I dont have magic, and all I can do is worry about what other people think about me." 

I put my hand on the door nob and get ready to leave when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"You're not weak. You just haven't found your true strength yet." 

I dont know why, but those words made me happier. "M-meli." I try and hold back my emotional tears and turn around giving him a smile. I give him a hug which he returns without hesitating. 

"Its ok y/n. it's ok." I get up and look at him with another smile. 

"Why dont you try the other outfit on? I think you're really gonna like this one! Dont worry it's not that revealing!"

Meli looks at me and gives me a little wink. My face gets red and I push him out of the room. "P-pervert," I mutter under my breath, but he obviously heard it because he let out a cocky ass chuckle.

~*~*~*~

I pick up the outfit in front of me and to my surprise he was right. It opens just the right amount in the front and covers all of my back including my ass. 

This outfit was also a one-piece but had short shorts instead of none.  The outfit was a camo color and contained a pouch so I could carry m sacred treasure. 

Did I mention my sacred treasure are duel blades? 

There were straps on the thighs and came with two different length thigh-high socks. Metal arm rings and Brown boots were included along with a pair of fingerless gloves. (Imagine there fingerless)

Under the outfit was a handkerchief with a note. It read:

y/n,

Hi! Meli is writing this! anyways I made this handkerchief for you and I hope you like it! Promise me you'll never take it off.  I made this so you know even if the whole world hates you, you still have me!  You're not useless so dont say you are or I may just have to make you wear something even more revealing!

~Meli~

 I blush a little and smile to myself as I put the piece of cloth around my neck.

(I do not own this! Credit to whoever made this awesome design!)