Part 1

Y/n's p.o.v

Finally I came back home after leaving for good for a couple of months. First thing I have to do is cleaning because my whole house was covered with dust, probably because no one came after I left. Suddenly something came to my mind so I immediately moved my soulless body to the master bedroom and opened the cupboard to see his clothes and stuff still hanging on there. I slammed the cupboard door shut and straightaway ran downstairs to grab my phone to call Dongju, forgetting that I have lots of cleaning to do. He picked up the phone right away after the first ring.

"Oh my god y/n! Where were you!? You didn't answer my calls or texts, I was hella worried man-" by the tone he speak I couldn't think he is faking it, he really must've been worrying about me and my pathetic ass who was interested in talking about suicidal stuff after my breakup with that bitch.

"Cut the bullshit Dongju! Just tell me why Geonhak's belongings are still here? I remember giving you the spare keys so he can get his shit out of my house before I comeback." I barked at him without even thinking how hurt he might get after talking to him like that, because I've never been rude to him, he was my bestfriend. Sad that Geonhak is his childhood bestfriend. So I have to get away from Dongju too.

"Hey hey calm down there y/n! He-" I didn't let him finish his sentence.

"Why!? Is he dead or something? Listen Dongju I don't care anymore, just fucking tell him to take all of his stuff away from here before I throw those out" I said as rage start to took over me. Then I heard a mumbling from the otherside of the line. I stayed quiet, waiting for Dongju to answer.

"Just throw them then." He sighed.

"Okay fine." I said but my voice sounded bit down, maybe I wanted to see Geonhak again, but yeah if he don't need his stuff why the heck I should keep those.

"And don't ever speak to me again." I said before hanging up the phone, and went through my contacts then blocked Dongju, Dongmyeong,Youngjo and Seoho, all of them are Geonhak's friends.

Then my beautiful memories with them started to rush into my mind. First ever surprise party they gave me for my 18th birthday, how we planned movie nights. It's only been 3 years that I met them but it really felt like I knew them forever, eventhough they are his friends, they were like brothers to me. I started crying in silence, slowly but unknowingly pulling out cotton balls which were inside of my favorite stuffed doll.

I thought I was over with everything and everyone who took a part of my life back then, but clearly I am not. I have no idea about what I feel about Geonhak anymore, but I really was not over with my friends. I was a crying mess when I left here 2 months ago, I thought that environment healed me, yes it did. But right after I came back, this neighborhood fucked my life up again. Memories kept crossing my mind, I closed my eyes shut just to get away from reality for at least once, but it was useless. I then opened my eyes, just to see my favorite stuffed doll Geonhak gave me for our first year anniversary laying down there being surrounded by cotton which I pulled out earlier.

Leedo's P.o.v

"Dude y/n is calling-" Dongju told me grabbing his phone from the stool.

"Just fucking answer it!" I kinda yelled because I was low key worried about her. Then he answer the phone and put it on speakerphone eventhough I didn't asked him to do it.

She yelled and yelled and yelled. That's it. Then I heard her voice saying,

"Why!? Is he dead or something?" I didn't knew what I felt but I got hurt, I know I have no right to get hurt just because of a word of her. I fucking hurt her and stabbed her with many rude words which lead us to our breakup after being together for 3 and half years.

"So she wants me dead now?" I said getting all worked up, Dongju immediately put his hand over my mouth. I couldn't control my anger.

Then I told him to say throw away my stuff because I don't have any strength left to go to that place again, plus I couldn't face her.

Then she toned down her voice and again she yelled. Dongju looked at his phone and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked giving him a confused look.

"She blocked me I guess." He threw away his phone to the couch and walked away from me to the kitchen. I got up and followed him knowing that he was badly hurt, he loved y/n as his own sister. I tried to talk but he signaled me to stop.

Then Seoho and Youngjo came out from their rooms, they looked at Dongju.

"What happened?" Youngjo asked being the protective older brother he is.

"Y/n called." I said bluntly.

"WHAT!? really!? Is y/n okay?" Seoho yelled, making Dongmyeong woke up and join the conversation.

"No she is not! She blocked me!." Dongmyeong coldly said staring at me.

"That means she blocked us too." Dongmyeong whispered.

"Anything like this would not happen if you apologize right away after you did wrong! But you just effing pointed out her mistakes and fucked up." Dongju uttered without breaking our eye contact.

"Stop it Dongju. It's fine, it's her choice to block us. And be happy, she is trying to move on from what hurt her. We are also a part of that so it's for the best. Be happy for her." Youngjo spoke.

"Now you two! Don't give each other cold shoulder. You guys are better together." Seoho said and Dongju just nodded.

"Will she comeback to college? She ditched 2 months." Dongmyeong questioned.

"Not sure, but if she comes back don't torture her. Let her be." Seoho replied and I just sat there without telling anything.

"Don't try anything stupid Geonhak." Dongju said to me.

I won't, I will show her I can live my life better with or without her presence.