Part 12 (final)

Y/n's p.o.v

I started doing my homework then something came to my mind suddenly.

"Why everyone is suspicious of Junkyu. He is a pretty good guy and also he is funny. Just because they haven't seen him around they can't say that he is a bad guy." I thought.

Then I got a message from Jaehyuk.

Jaehyuk:
Y/n what do you think of Junkyu? :)

                                 Y/n:
                                 Why suddenly?

Jaehyuk:
I think he kinda likes you

                               Y/n :
                               ...... why?

Jaehyuk:
Idk ask him urself

     *Jaehyuk added Junkyut to the chat*

                            Y/n:
                             Oh- Hi:)

Junkyut:
Hi Y/n!!!!!!
I'm bored
Let's hang out plzzzz

                           Y/n:
                            Now?

Junkyut:
Yessss

                           Y/n:
                             Okay tell me the time and place.

Jaehyuk:
ARE YOU GUYS GOING ON YOUR FIRST DATE ALREADY!! UWUUUU CAN I JOIN!?

                           y/n:
                           .........

Junkyut:
Jaehyuk what is red and bad for your teeth?

                          Y/n:
                           I know the answer.. brick

Junkyut:
Exactly.. so Jaehyuk wanna get hit by it?

Jaehyuk:
Okay Nevermind I have to go bye

Junkyut:
Y/n you are the only gal who understands my stupid jokes. I love you😔💖

                           Y/n:
                             I love dad jokes that's why.

Junkyut:
Aww🥺

He doesn't sound like a bad guy at all. Geonhak was just jealous, I thought and about Asahi, he is suspicious of everyone. I got up and started getting ready to go out.

_________________________________________

"Y/n!!!!!" I heard his voice.

"Hi Junkyu!" I greeted him and both of us went inside together.

"Y/n I wanna tell you something." He said.

"Sure go ahead."

"Don't get me wrong but I think I like you. I know its so soon but-" I didn't knew what to say.

"Junkyu... we just met and I don't know you yet.

"I know, but you are the only girl who liked my jokes. Others just got scared of me thinking I'm a psychopath or something." He pouted and he was really adorable. Wait-

"Hold the eff up! So at the party, girls got away from you because of your jokes? Not because you hurt them?" I said without thinking.

"Hurt? You thought I'm a bad guy?" He pouted again and looked down.

"Aigooo no noo Junkyu. I always thought you are so cute and innocent but others told me that you seemed kinda weird and suspicious. I'm sorry. I knew you can't be a bad dude." I said comforting him.

"You like me?" He asked again. I sighed.

"I'm sorry but-"

"What?"

I'm still in love with Geonhak. Even if I wanted to go away from him, I still loves him.

"I have someone I like, not like, I love him so much more than I can explain. He is my everything. He can be really toxic and all but he is the one I love. I'm sorry." Said without looking at him.

"Who is that lucky guy?"

"It's Geonhak..." i said.

"I knew it." I turned back to hear a familiar voice.

"Geonhak-"

"I knew that you still loves me. I know I'm toxic and all but I really loves you too y/n. Can't you give me a one chance? I promise I won't break your heart again." He begged.

"Fine but when did you get her-" I couldn't even finish my sentence, Geonhak hugged me tightly and attacked my lips with his. I kissed him back, for a moment I forgot that we were in public and Junkyu was there.

"Jesus christ! Why you had to do that right in front of my salad!" He said and got up, that's when both of us came to our right senses.

"I swear to god I'm going to be gay. I had enough with females." He murmured while going away.

Geonhak laughed and looked at me.

"So y/n, you have anything to tell me?" He started teasing me again.

"About what?"

"About what you said to Junkyu?" He smirked.

"Fuck you ! Seriously." I said.

"Anytime." He said and winked.

"Calm down you horny ass!" I said and hit him blushing like an idiot. Then hugged me again.

"I missed you." He whispered to my ear.

"Same here babe." I said, then that stupid asshat bit my ear.

"FUCK YOU GEONHAK!" I yelled.