Part 8

Y/n's p.o.v

"I'm sorry, I realized how much you mean to me after you left, I missed you a lot y/n. Maybe it seems like I'm reaching for something doesn't exist, but I just need a one more chance. I will wait as long as you want me to. So please give me another chance. I love you." I woke up to hear him saying this and I couldn't believe his words. I pretended like I was sleeping then he kissed my forehead.

It felt right, after all the shit we went through, I never expected myself to get this excited just because of a single kiss of him. I open wide my eyes, he was closing his eyes while holding my hand tightly, it made me fall in love with him even more.

My hand felt his touch warmly, that touch and warmth of his I was longing for. I moved my other hand and caressed his head slowly, then I realized something,

SOMEONE HAS CHANGED MY CLOTHES AND THERE ISN'T ANYONE HERE EXCEPT GEONHAK!

"YAAAAA! KIM GEONHAK YOU LITTLE-" I started screaming and he shot up from the chair immediately.

"Oh my god my eardrums y/n wtf! Why are you screaming?" He asked me rubbing his eyes.

"WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES!?" I asked him while covering my chest.

"First, put your hand down, you are not naked for the God's sake! And its not like I tried to rape you y/n. You might've died because of pneumonia! And also what is there to hide huh? Not like I haven't-" Geonhak started explaining and I felt my ears burning because of embarrassment.

"Okay okay stop!" I signed and lied on the bed again.

"Why? Are you getting shy? Perhaps." He smirked.

"Jesus christ! Stop will you? You are giving me a headache." I complained.

"Fine." He said and smiled softly. And it became silent for a while until I decided to speak.

"Geonhak or should I call you Leedo?" I asked.

"Anything you like." He replied.

"Mmhm... thank you for tonight." I said looking at his eyes.

"It's nothing, all of this happened because of me." He said while sitting back.

"I-"

"Rest now! Its already 11.00 pm." He said.

"What about you? You aren't going home?" I asked him getting worried because his clothes are wet, he might catch a cold.

"I ain't gonna leave you alone like this." He said.

"Siwan will kill you- ah he is not coming home." Both of us started chuckling then. Then I made a straight face again. I became like this because of him but here I am laughing again! Y/n is out of her mind officially.

"Just laugh with me and brush it off y/n." He said. I shooked my head.

"First of all go and take a shower, I don't want you to catch a cold, I mean I don't want you to get sick because of me." I scoffed.

"You want me to sleep naked or what?" He joked.

"Of course not Geonhak-ssi. You pervert." Then I got up from the bed and he followed.

"I'm not! Where are you going?" He asked.

I opened my cupboard without saying anything, and took a shirt which belongs to him and a pair of sweatpants out.

"Here." I handed him those and he looked at me making his eyes larger.

"You told that you threw them away-"