Part 10

Y/n's p.o.v

I got dressed to go to college, Siwan left early again so I had to go alone. I didn't met Asahi at the bus today. Wonder why?

After a while I arrived at school, I straight away went inside the class and saw Asahi sitting there already.

"Yaa! How did you came? You didn't came by bus today?" I asked him.

"No I came with a friend." He said while giving me a weird look.

"Oh fin- wait! You have friends? Other than me and San? Really?" I got surprised so I asked him.

"Yes of course, because my so called friends Y/n and San left me in a party full of strangers. Then I met new guys." Asahi said trying to be cool.

"SO CALLED FRIENDS!? HAMADA ASAHI DON'T YOU DARE-" I said and grabbed his collar.

"Calm down y/n, I was just joking. Why are you so pissed?" He said while chuckling.

"You little-"

"You were afraid that your only handsome little friend will leave you right? Don't worry I won't." He said.

"Only handsome friend? And what's that makes me?" San came out of nowhere and asked.

"Okay shut up both of you! Now tell me Asahi who are those guys? They come here too?"

"Yes, wait they'll come now. One of them is not in this class." He said and both me and San nodded.

I looked around the classroom to see Geonhak but he wasn't there. I sighed and rested my head on the table. Then I felt someone touching my hair.

"Sannie leave me alone." I said.

"It's me wifey!"

"San I swear to fucking god if you won't stop calling me that- oops Geonhak hi!" I yelled to San without knowing it was Geonhak.

"So he also call you that?" Geonhak raised his eyebrow.

"Yes. So what? Both of you are my FRIENDS." I said, Dongju and San started laughing.

"Ahh y/n look my friends are coming." Then Asahi interrupted.

"That's Yoon Jaehyuk, I know him." I said and tried to move my head to see the other guy. Wow!

"Junkyu!?"

"Y/n!" We both screamed at the same time and he came to me and cling to me like a koala. Geonhak scoffed and Junkyu looked at him and got scared.

"Stop scaring my friends!" I told Geonhak, he smirked and went to his seat.

"Oh so this is that y/n you were talking about all night. Ouch my foot-" Jaehyuk screamed making Geonhak gets up from his seat. I quickly got up and went to Geonhak because I know about him very well, he can get really dramatic sometimes.

"Don't mind him y/n, Jaehyuk is known to be speaking nonsense. Right Jaehyuk?" Junkyu said and gave Jaehyuk a forced smile. I laughed and turned to Geonhak.

"Why you came here?" Geonhak asked me. Seriously boy?

"Oh my god Geonhak really? What's that attitude? I'll leave then nevermind." I said and started walking to my seat but he grabbed my hand.

"What?"

"Don't go."

"You are telling me to sit on your lap pr something?" I questioned him.

"Why not." He is at it again.

"Please stop talking nonsense. Damn! I forgot why I came here because of you!" I said face palming.

"Oooo~ that's cute." He said.

"What's so cute about that wtf!" Seoho said and I smiled.

"This guy is weird. Anyways Geonhak-ssi you left your car keys at my place yesterday. And you know Siwan found that with some of your clothes! I thought he would kill me- why are you guys looking at me like that?" I asked Seoho and Dongju.

"You guys are together again?" Seoho asked me.

"N-no it's-"

"Then why you spent the night together?"

"Geonhak you didn't told them?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Great! Explain later then. Here are your car keys. How the fuck you even get home? Weirdo." I said and tried to go to my friends.

"Why are you leaving?" He asked me.

"My friends are there." I said.

"We are your friends."

"They are my friends too."

"I don't like your new friends y/n. Everyone is flirting with you." He said and I chuckled.

"They are just being friendly." I said to Geonhak.

"Friendly my ass!"

"Keep your precious ass with you. I'm leaving."

"Oh and if you guys want y'all can join us to lunch." I said and left.

"So my ass is precious now?" He said and winked. I showed him my middle finger and sat next to Asahi.