Part 5

Y/n's p.o.v

I rushed to his apartment and rang the bell, of course he won't answer. I took out my phone and unblocked his number then called him, it went to voicemail after a ring.

His password maybe changed now! What should I do? I was in urge of crying, being worried about him so my mind went completely blank. There is nothing else to do so I decided to call Dongju.

"Y/n you- what happened!?" He asked me.

"You know the password of Geonhak's house?"

"No! Why?" I hung up without replying.

I should just try the old password. My birth date?

I entered that and for my surprise that door fucking opened. I rushed inside without thinking about anything else but him.

Then I found him on the kitchen floor with a wounded hand, he was drunk, he was murmuring something I couldn't hear. I ran to him and held his hand which was bleeding, but it was not a deep wound. A broken glass just scratched his hand.

"You idiot-" I muttered under my breath and he looked at me.

"How the fuck you get in here!!! I told you to stay in your lane right!? You obsessed bitch! You are driving me crazy! I fucking hate you" he started cursing me, he is drunk, he is drunk. I repeated those words to myself but a tear escaped my eye remembering that he just said the same thing he told me that day we broke up.

I brushed his words off and took him to the living room and make him sit on the couch. I took my clean handkerchief out and wiped his blood with it. Then I felt like someone was watching me so I looked behind.

"Dongju, you are here." I said and got up smiling at him weakly pretending like everything was okay.

"Don't mind him, he was just drunk-" he tried to make up for him as usual.

"It's fine, I don't care. I just came here because his mom called me. She was worried. You are here now so I'll leave." I said to him and went to the door.

"Thanks, for coming to check up on this idiot. Eventhough you hate him"

"It's nothing. I'll leave." I said and shut the door behind me.

Xion's p.o.v

It's already morning but that troublemaker is still sleeping. I walked to his room and heard his complaining voice.

"Aww my hand! Oh my god my head hurts"

I entered the room and he started questioning me.

"That bitch left right? Oof." I fucking lost it so I yelled at him.

"That person who you called bitch was so damn worried last night because you didn't answer your damn phone and your mother got worried and called her saying that you were drunk, so that bitch ran here at that time of the night and fucking unblocked my number to know where tf were you! Then she took  care of your wounds until I arrived and saw you saying the same damn thing to her calling her obsessed! Don't you dare Kim GEONHAK-" I ranted out of anger and he gave me a puzzled face.

"What the hell are you talking about!?" He said and it took him few seconds to understand what happened!

"It's- it's y/n!?? Not Luna? Dude I thought it's Luna I'm sorry- I fucked up again right?" He asked me and for the first time in my life I saw him crying.

I went to him and hugged him.

"I didn't meant to hurt her, both time I cursed her I was out of my mind, I want to say sorry but I don't deserve her apology Dongju what should I do!?" He cried and cried for a long time.

I am his childhood bestfriend but I just realized I knew nothing about him until today. They should talk and solve this problem.

"Stop crying now dude. Let's just talk to her okay?" I told him.

"She has a boyfriend now, I don't wanna bother her." Geonhak said. And if it's his decision yeah it's alright.

"Cheer up buddy, and you are coming to Mingi's party tonight right?"

"Hell yess! I ain't gonna miss free drinks." He said and I punched his chest.

Wonder if y/n is alright?

Y/n's p.o.v

After leaving his house I called his mom and told her that he is alright. I tried not to cry until I go home and to my room because Siwan will fucking murder me if he knew.

I open the door and saw he already looking at me with that look I'm mostly afraid of.

"Where the hell were you Im y/n!?" He questioned.

"I went to buy some stuff and got late sorry." I said and gave him my popular puppy eyes. He came to and put his hand on my forehead

"Not surprised you have a fever, you looks sick." Siwan told and gave me a worried look.

He doesn't like it when I get sick, hurt or heart broken. He is that over protective brother every girl needs in their lives. He loves and cares about me so much because he is 11 years older than me.

"Go to bed, I will call you when the dinner is ready." He said and patted my head.

"I'm not hungry, I will sleep I'm so tired." I lied and went to my room.

I sat on my old couch breaking down into tears thinking how Geonhak just ripped my heart into pieces again like I did to my old little couch in my room while thinking of him. He said the same old thing to me and it hurts more than I think. I thought I am over him but yeah I was wrong, it won't hurt this much if we are over.

Then I fell asleep on couch I guess because I was there at the moment when I felt Siwan's hand on my forehead.

"You are still not well y/n. Just stay home today. I prepared breakfast. Go to bed and sleep properly. I probably won't be home tonight sorry baby." He said and went out.

I went to bed and squeezed my eyes shut but sleep didn't came to me. Then i got a phone call from San.

"Y/n you are not here! We miss you already." San said and I chuckled.

"He is lying, I don't miss you." I heard Asahi's voice. These dorks!

"Shut up Asahi! Y/n I called to ask you something."

"What?"

"My friend is throwing a party at his place today and he told me to grab my new friends with me. You wanna come?" I'm not in a mood but I didn't wanted to ruin his mood.

"Is Asahi coming?" I asked.

"Why you asked that!? I'm not enough? You need Asahi!" San started complaining.

"Stop being a dramatic bitch." Me and Asahi said at the same time and San yelled again.

"You guys are mean."

"Okay I will come San, now leave. I'm gonna sleep." I said and off my phone.

It's crazy how these two guys made me smile