Part 7

Leedo's p.o.v

I ran after her and held her hand. She stopped, she was completely soaked from water. I handed her the umbrella but she threw it away exposing both of us to the rain.

Y/n's p.o.v

He held my hand, I stood there frozen not minding the rain. I threw away the umbrella and let out all of my tears because I know rain drops gonna wash them away. Then I spoke up.

"You know, I wondered what happened when Keonhee mentioned my name to you, did your heart dropped a beat like mine do every single time when someone mentions your name in front of me. I selfishly wanted you to get tortured as how I am now but I can't stand seeing you getting hurt, am I getting mad? What kind of a emotion is that!? even now I was thinking whether you went home safely or not, how you gonna drive after drinking and stuff while you were throat fucking another girl right in front of me! And now you are here asking me to forgive you and talk to you! Is that fair!? Tell me is that fair? You are hurting me so much." I cried a river of tears. Then he moved his hands to my face.

"Listen here baby. I really look calm and cool I know but inside I'm all fucked up, since the day we got parted I wanted to talk to you and apologize for all the things I did and said but never got the chance. And after you came back others told me not to bother you because you seemed fine-"

"I seems fine!? Do I look like that? Stop lying now Geonhak please. You are just a playboy. Every time I see you, you are with a different girl, I thought you liked Taehee." I said.

"Guess why? I wanted to show you that you didn't affected my life, because of my pride. I played with all of those girls just to forget you and to show you that I'm fine. When I'm really not. And Taehee, it was an accident y/n but you never let me speak that day. That's why I got angry and talked like that." Then that night cane to my mind.

Flashback

Y/n was waiting for Geonhak to arrive to the place that they promised to meet, he said he will be there at 6.00pm but it was 6.45pm, she walked out from the restaurant and then saw a car which exactly looks like his. She was about to go and talk to him but she saw a girl sitting on the passenger seat. She got suspicious and right after that proving right what she was thinking, that girl grabbed Geonhak by his collar and kissed him.

Inside the car:

Leedo: I will help you to get Youngjo! He is currently single and-

Taehee: don't play dumb Geonhak, you know all I want is you, not youngjo.

Leedo: excuse me wtf! I have a girlfriend.

Taehee: it doesn't matter baby.

Leedo: it does because I love her.

Then she grabbed his collar and kissed him.

Geonhak really loved her, it was just a misunderstanding but y/n never let him explain.

He didn't do anything to stop her. And that girl was no one other than her classmate Kang Taehee. She couldn't stop her tears so she let it all out, then Geonhak saw her. He opened the door and came to y/n but she ignored him and walked away.

"Y/n let me explain." He said.

"Go away, I don't wanna hear your stupid excuses." She said.

"Let me speak y/n please it's not my fault. She-"

"Shut the fuck up Geonhak! You bloody cheater!"

"Y/n-"

"Get lost I said." She yelled.

"Okay now! You are the one who chased after me back then not me. And I fucking fell for you and now I feel like I lost my freedom and everything, you don't even trust me now. You are suspecting me every time and always over protective! You are nothing more than an obsessive fan girl of mine. Get lost y/n!" Words escaped geonhak's mouth, he has anger issues so he couldn't control his words. Later he started regretting everything.

"Oh wow! Nice to know Geonhak. Imma leave, I had enough!" Y/n said angrily.

"Yes y/n leave. Don't look back and don't change your mind. Bye!"

"Find someone better." She said.

"Yes for sure, I won't waste my time on thinking about you."

Then she left, she left the whole city. Not letting Geonhak come and explain what exactly happened there.

End of the flashback

Y/n's p.o.v

Memories started flashing through my mind and it made me cry more harder than ever.

"Please y/n I don't wanna see you like this. At least let's be friends." He said.

"I don't wanna be friends with you, I will need more and it will get worse. You said you will change your mind and find someone better. So go on. I will forgive you but I can't forget Geonhak. Being friends is the most impossible thing lovers could do." I said while ignoring eye contacts.

"I'm really sorry, I really loved you and I still do." This guy must be kidding me.

"Do your words even have a meaning Geonhak? Yesterday you said the same thing to me while you were drunk and now you are saying you love me! Stop trying to mislead me, I'm so done with dealing with your bull crap."

"I thought it's Luna, I was drunk, I never called you bitch y/n for real. Ask Dongju-"

"Stop!"

"Please come back to me y/n please! I need you." Then he hugged me and started crying. I felt dizzy, I felt like I didn't have enough strength to get sway from him, so I held on. I kinda felt bad for him. I never seen this tough guy crying like a fool. And he is crying because of me?

"Stop begging me to comeback, you are the one who told me to go and get lost, so there is no going back, let's just go on our own ways." I mumbled in his ear while hugging him back without thinking.

Then I remember I didn't took my medicine, that's why I feel like I'm about to pass out. Nice! Then everything became black.

Leedo's p.o.v

She hugged me back an for a while I forgot I was crying like and idiot.

"Stop begging me to comeback, you are the one who told me to go and get lost, so there is no going back, let's just go on our own ways." She said and her breath started tickling my ear. I was about to reply but then she fainted.

"Y/n! Y/n wake up!" I held her in my arms and ran to the car. Then I drove off to her house.

She was drenched in water, she was shivering and her body temperature was so high. I couldn't do anything but to change her clothes by myself. She gonna kill me but whatever.

I put her on her bed afterwards and sat next to her hoping her brother won't come. He hates me.

I looked at her face, she was sleeping like an angel.

"I'm sorry, I realized how much you mean to me after you left, I missed you a lot y/n. Maybe it seems like I'm reaching for something doesn't exist, but I just need a one more chance. I will wait as long as you want me to. So please give me another chance. I love you." I said while stroking her hair and planted a kiss on her head.