Part 9

Y/n's p.o.v

I woke up because I felt so warmer than I usually feel, it was so comfortable. Then I remembered what happened last night and saw Geonhak sleeping like a baby next to me. I fixed his hair softly and smiled because he was too cute. Then I started blushing remembering our kiss.

I covered my face with my both hands and sat on the bed. Then I heard my front door closing.

"Y/n-ah are you still sleeping?"

"SHITAKE MUSHROOMS!! I'M REALLY CLOSE TO GET MY ASS KICKED BY SIWAN!" I whisper yelled but Geonhak didn't even move, he was soundly sleeping like an angel.

"Yaa! Kim Geonhak wake up you lil idiot!! WE ARE ABOUT TO GET MURDERED WAKE UPPP! WAKE UP YOU DUMB KID!" I yelled in his ear. Then he woke up and started complaining.

"You and your yelling y/n what happened now!?" He said in his deep ass voice.

"Siwan is here bitch! Wake up if you don't wanna get your ass kicked by my brother." I said and he stood up immediately after hearing Siwan's name.

"Ass? He will also kick me out of the college lord help me please-"

"Geonh-"

"Wait how I'm supposed to go out if he is there!? I'm dead meat."

"You coward! I don't wanna handle your dramatic ass now. Get out from the window-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I heard Siwan knocking my door.

"Y/n what are you doing? Are you talking with someone?" He asked.

"Go goooo!" I mouthed Geonhak and he nodded, he disappeared from the window, and I started looking around to see if he has left something inside the room. But there weren't anything IN THE ROOM.

Then I started acting like I just woke up and slowly walked to the door.

"Who were you talking with?" He asked me raising his eyebrow.

"No- It was Asahi, I woke up because of his call." I lied without looking at his eyes.

"That new Japanese student? He is a good guy." Siwan said and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay I'm going to take a shower now y/n." Siwan stated.

"Ah okay I will go and make breakfast for you."

I tied my hair up and went to the kitchen but after 2 minutes Siwan came back to the kitchen.

"Y/n heater of my bathroom isn't working, I will use yours." He said and I just nodded without even thinking.

"IM Y/N!" I got startled by his deep and angry voice.

"Coming!" I said and rushed thinking what in the world happened.

Oh okay I'm done for my whole life!

"Who is the owner of these?" He asked me holding a pair of jeans, boxers and a shirt.

"Uh- oh Asahi!?" I said and it sounded like a question.

"You are asking me?" He said.

"No noo! Those are Asahi's stuff." Why did I even said that! Asahi is so small but Geonhak's clothes! Shit! Hope Siwan would not understand that.

"Why he came here?"

"We went out yesterday and he spilled food on his clothes so I told him to come here and get changed." Beads of sweat started running down my forehead.

"There aren't any food stains here-" then I heard the door bell ringing! Thank god!!!!! I turned to go but then heard something falling on the floor Siwan quickly picked it up.