Chapter 2

Tails: What?! The Professors were kidnapped?!

Citizen: It was a little bit before the tremors hit. Four people just showed up... With a... And a... And a whole PACK of robots. They carried the poor Professors off, lab data and all!

Snowy: We just got here and already the Professors were kidnapped.

Lillie: Must've been Eggman and Team Rocket.

Chip: What a horrible thing to do! We gotta go help those professors out, and fast! If they got kidnapped that long ago, they've got to be real hungry by now! And, if I was that hungry... I don't know how long I would last! I'd rather be dead!

Pikachu: While Eggman and Team Rocket are cruel. They may be feeding them.

Ash: Let's go find the Professors!

Tails: C'mon guys! Let's go ask around about the Professors! It's a big town. I'm sure somebody knows something! I'll meet you guys by the town exit, OK?

Mallow: All right!

After asking about the Professors location

Mallow: So, the Professors were last seen in the continent of Mazuri.

Tails: Somebody said to look in Mazuri? All right, let's head out! I just finished tuning up the Tornado and the Ultra Guardian vehicles here!

Sonic: OK, let's go!

Ash: Get ready! We're going to Mazuri!

Mazuri

Lillie: We're here!

Sonic: Looks like it's nighttime here!

Togedemaru: Let's roll! Literally!

Tails: Professor Pickle!

Ash: Professor Kukui!

Pikachu: Professor Burnet! You guys all right? We came here as fast as we could!

Tails: Professors?

Chip: Um, hello?

Pickle: How dare they call this culinary concoction food? Look here, do you see this sorry excuse for a sandwich? The bread should be no less than 3/4 of an inch thick. Upon it, one tablespoon of mayonnaise and a pinch of black pepper. The contents, FRESH cucumber, sliced THINLY if you please! Am I quite right, Tails?

Chip: I know I learned something here today!

Ash: Professor Pickle, sir... you haven't changed a bit.

Kukui: What brings you here, cousin? Besides the menu here.

Pikachu: We're here to rescue you guys!

Burnet: Really? Well, first things first! The chef here should be taught how to make a proper sandwich.

Sophocles: Escape first, file a complaint later.

Sonic: Let's get outta here before Eggman and Team Rocket's welcoming committee shows up.

Primarina: We'll need those contents of that vault there.

Sonic punched the vault door open.

Lana: We got the contents, let's get outta here!

Chip: Want some chocolate, Professors?