Chapter 6

We continue in the continent of Holoska in the middle of the night.

Snowy: Ah, snow! How have I missed you! Let's find that temple!

Togedemaru: This way!

Primarina: Got the key! Great job!

Lana: Look at that! Over there!

Chip: Oh no!

Pikachu: Don't worry, Chip! Sonic's got this one!

Kiawe: Put the Emerald in the hole.

The Chaos Emerald regained power and turned cyan. Another piece of earth was put together.

Tsareena: Let's tell the Professors and give them the good news!

Spagonia

Burnet: We're getting closer to the end! We found another temple.

Kukui: It's in the continent of Shamar.

Pickle: Speaking of Shamar, I have a research facility there. We'll be waiting for you guys!

Meanwhile

Gaia monsters were heading to Eggman's base.

Orbot: All systems are green. Dark Gaia activation is confirmed on all 7 continents. Electromagnetic homing signals are locked on. All units converging on Point Zero.

Mimikyu: It's doing good so far! Gathering Dark Gaia's pieces is such a pain.

Eggman: We'll have them come to us instead!

Jessie: This is a brilliant shift in perspective! An idea worthy of the great Dr Eggman and the organization of Team Rocket!

Wobbuffet: WOBBUFFET!

Orbot: Your skills at self-aggrandizement are unparalleled.

Meowth: Sure is, whatever self-aggrandizement means.

Eggman: SILENCE!

Mareanie: Activate the Dark Gaia fusion furnace. And warm up the energy conversion circuits while you're at it!

Orbot: Understood. Commencing "Project Dark Gaia." Requesting final clearance.

Mimikyu: Well, request granted! Our ambitions will be achieved! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Meanwhile in Shamar

Tails: I'm sure the Professors are in the lab, guys. We just need to find it!

Lana: Let's get searching immediately!

To be continued...

Next time Sonic and co will first find the Professors lab and then find the next Gaia Temple. See ya soon folks!