Final Chapter

Tails: C'mon guys! Let's restore the last piece of the planet! I've got the Tornado and the Ultra Guardian vehicles on standby, ready to go. Ready to head out, guys?

Pikachu: Challenge accepted! Let's make tracks!

Sophocles: Here we are! The spot where the Temple is at!

Eggman: Oh ho ho ho! Welcome to Eggmanland, the brainchild of my heart and soul!

Lana: Looks like Eggman actually achieved his goal of creating the Eggmanland.

Mimikyu: This is our magnificent empire, made possible by the genius of Dr Eggman and the Team Rocket organization. Also through the energy of Dark Gaia!

Chip: Whoa! This place is CRAZY!

Togedemaru: We'll never understand Eggman or Team Rocket's tastes.

Rotom: Thiz iz amazing! I'm gonna need to take zome photoz for memoriez!

Rotom was taking photos of the sights in Eggmanland.

Mareanie: Ha ha ha ha ha ha! You surprised? We know you are surprised! Sonic! If you or your friends have any complaints, deliver them in person.

Meowth: That is, if you can!

Eggman: Ha ha ha ha ha! Hack! Cough! Whew.

Tsareena: Is he really that crazy?

Chip: I feel the last temple nearby! They must've built this place on top on it.

Kiawe: Tear it down!

Marowak: Let's go!

Pikachu: It took a lot of time lapses, but we finally made it to the temple!

The Chaos Emerald regained power and turned white.

Primarina: That's the last one... About time!

The final piece of earth was put together again.

Chip: This should put the world back to normal.

Togedemaru: Dark Gaia will be sealed back within the core, and soon Chip's work will be done.

Sonic: That's great, Togedemaru!

Chip: Thanks you guys! It's all thanks to you all!

Kukui: Tails, good news! The last Chaos Emerald was restored. It's gonna be settled down by now.

Tails: Rotom told me that the last piece is moving back into place.

Burnet: That's wonderful! We'll wait your safe return. Maybe we'll have some cucumber sandwiches.

Tails: I'll be happy to fill you in Professors. Whoa!

Meanwhile with Sonic

Pikachu: How about it fellas? Let's head for home!