Chapter two

Andrea made extra sure she looks perfect tonight. She curled her hair and pinned it up getting into a perfect long dark blue dress. She even decided to wear some make up. Miranda had her worries somewhere else. How will she approach Andrea?
Everything must just be calm. Andrea ring the doorbell and stand back patiently.
The door goes open with the view of a beautiful Miranda wearing a short loose black dress.
"Come in," she say and step out of the way. Andrea enter the house and look around. Nothing's changed. She turn to Miranda that scanned her outfit amazed.
"I'm so thankful you accepted me," Andrea immediately say to her. "I'll try my best not to keep you up too long."
"Don't let it bother you," Miranda said and show her to go through to the living room. "The twins is with their father o I'm alone tonight."
They take their seats in silence. Andrea nervously take a deep breath in and look at Miranda that glared at her.
"So, are you just gonna stare or are you actually going to start?" Miranda ask giving a little giggle. Andrea look down excusably then terrified at Miranda. Did she just giggle?
"I'm sorry," she whisper and open her book looking at Miranda. "So, how would you describe was your marriage?"
"Well, it was well enough for a while. He always drank and I didn't have a problem," she began to speak which Andrea is recording. "Well, until I've had enough. My eyes just opened."
"Is that why you got divorced?" Andrea ask her.
"Well, not exactly. I kind of fell in love with someone else. He knew it. He didn't want to be some undercover so we broke up."
Andrea give her an odd look. The ice queen can also fall in love?
"Don't look so surprised Andrea," she chuckle and sit back with tears in her eyes. "There's a lot you don't know."
"Miranda, I completely respect your privacy. We can stop this interview if you want."
"Don't be ridiculous."
"Okay," Andrea nod nervously. "Who did you fall in love with."
"Someone that I only got to know a few months ago," she mutter. Andrea nod slowly.
"Will you get together with him after the divorce?" Andrea ask not thinking twice at all.
"Who says it's a him?" she ask with an odd look. She look terrified at her. "Don't look at me like that. Gosh, I hate being judged, Andrea."
"I'm not judging you," Andrea whisper shaking her head. "I just didn't know you were into women."
"You're not," she whisper. Andrea stop the recording and look down with a blush. "Andrea? Are you sleeping?"
"I'm not sleeping," Andrea reply and look at her recording again. "How does this divorce make you feel?"
"Not new," she say and rest her face on her hand giving Andrea an odd look. "I'm use to people walking out of my life."
"Do you think you'll marry again?" she ask raising an eyebrow. Miranda just remain starring at her. "Will you?"
"Maybe," she say shrugging her shoulders. "Just maybe Andrea Sacks."
Andrea turn ice cold in her body. She look up at Miranda that also looked at her.