Chapter three

"For you or for the twins?" Andrea ask straightforward.
"Me," she reply. Andrea look down at the next question then back at her.
"How is the twins handling the divorce?" she ask way off topic and pause the recording. Miranda give her an odd look.
"They're okay," she reply. Andrea nod and look at the recording about to continue recording. "Are you happy there, Andrea?"
"Well, everyday is a challenge," she reply nodding her head slowly. "And how are you really, Miranda?"
"Like you said, everyday is a challenge," she reply and stood up moving towards her. She take a seat next to Andrea and smile softly. "I think it was for the best you left."
"Why?" Andrea ask raising an eyebrow. Miranda give her a little smile and take her hand.
"Well, first of all people that work with each other aren't allowed to be together," Miranda say and look down then back at her. "Like in relationships. Like friends or even lovers."
"We're friends now?" Andrea ask with an look.
"Friends," Miranda role her eyes with a little chuckle and nod slowly. "Yes. Friends."
Andrea give her a little smile. Well, she knows how nice Miranda can be to people close to her and now it feels like she's meeting a whole different Miranda.
"In that case," Andrea look down then back at her. "If you ever need anything just call me."
"Thanks," she nod and smile softly. "You haven't actually answer my question. Are you into women?"
"You didn't ask me," she say softly.
"Are you?" Miranda ask a little impatient. Andrea remain quiet and pull up her shoulders.
"I am," she reply and look at her.
"Are you single?"
"Yes."
"What happened to that boyfriend you had?"
"We broke up," she reply. It feels like she's being attacked by questions in a courtroom.
"Why?"
"We're two different people."
Miranda nod slowly.
"Are we two different people?"
"Of course!" Andrea laugh rolling her eyes. "We come from different places, different everything and we have different personalities."
"Yeah," Miranda nod slowly. She look in front of her and lift up her chin. "What's smell?"
"What?" Andrea ask. Miranda look at her.
"Perfume."
"Oh," Andrea giggle and sit closer to her giving her hand. Miranda smell her hand then look at her. "It's something new."
"New," Miranda nod. Andrea smile and nod. She can see Miranda is nervous. This isn't something that happens everyday. "Smells very nice."
"Wait," Andrea give her an odd look. "May I just...there's something..."
Miranda nod and hold her face still. Andrea move closer and take the little leaf out of her hair.
"Where did that come from?" Miranda ask taking the leaf. Andrea giggle and just look at her glowing eyes. Miranda bite her bottom lip, touch Andrea's cheek and move in slowly. Andrea can feel her heart jumping in excitement. The two women meet in a sweet passionate kiss.