Chapter four

Okay, *coughs awkwardly* here is our first sex scene. I don't know how you like it. I also don't know much about lesbian love scenes, I've just kissed a girl or two before, never more. Okay, no one wanted to know that. Well, enjoy...

Andrea run her hand along Miranda's leg over her thigh lifting her dress.
"Andrea," she whisper and touch her face looking at her. "Are you sure? I can a be real bitch sometimes."
"Oh I know," she giggle softly and kiss her again. She stick her hand in Miranda's underwear feeling her soaking wet area. She put her fingers into her which made her gasp a little. Miranda grab her face kissing her deeply. Her breath in shivering. Andrea kiss down her neck to her breasts while she tries her best to fulfill Miranda's deepest desires.
"Andrea..." Miranda whisper and look around. "Let's go to me room. Please."
Andrea look and her and nod slowly. The two women enter her bedroom. Andrea look amazed at the queen size bed. Miranda grab her hand and pull her closer kissing her lips. They lay down on the bed. Andrea straddle her with her wild hands touring over the older woman's body. Miranda take off the girl's dress and throw it on her floor. She make a quick switch which got Andrea completely caught off guard. Both their hair are wild. Miranda open her drawer and glare over at Andrea that looked terrified from the sex toy to her.
"What?" Miranda ask. "I have needs, okay?"
"I didn't say anything," Andrea mutter. She grab Miranda and switch places. Miranda look terrified at her. "Tonight, I'm the boss, okay?"
"Andy..." she laugh shaking her head slowly.
"Shut up woman," she reply and look her dress off for her. She look surprised at her body. "Great goddess of love, what are you? An alien? Fuck, you're hot!"
"Shut up," Miranda said and grab her face kissing her. Andrea run the toy down Miranda's body before removing her underwear.
Andrea immediately hit it off with the pleasure toy. Miranda pull her breath in deep grabbing Andrea's breasts. After a short while, Miranda finally finished off which only meant one thing. Andrea is in deep trouble. The woman turn them around and take her hands. She tie her hands above her head to the bed with her dress. Andrea look nervously at her hands then at Miranda that kissed down her body down to her womanhood. She pull her underwear off and immediately began to make use of her mouth and her fingers. Andrea gasp at the warm touch of this woman's mouth. She's never seen Miranda this hungry ever before.
It's a little late by now. The both exhausted after the play. Andrea lay on her side admiring Miranda's pretty face.
"You have such beautiful eyes," she whisper. Miranda give her a little glare and smile.
"You are very beautiful Andrea," she whisper.
"You think so?" Andrea ask surprise.
"Of course," Miranda say. Andrea smile impressed and just lay down putting her arms around her. Miranda give a soft smile and close her eyes biting her lip.

There's more coming!!!