Chapter seven

Chapter seven

The twins is in awe of their mother's choices. Well, they're old enough by now to understand when someone is in love with the same gender. It's normal and nothing to be awkward about.
"We knew it would happen," Caroline giggle. Cassidy nod in agreement and give them each a cupcake.
"Andy always asked about mom when she still worked for you," Cassidy say.
"I did not," Andrea laugh awkwardly. "I did ask, but I was checking up on you."
"More like checking out," the girls giggle. Andrea turn bright red in her face. Miranda smile softly when she noticed it.

Andrea smile satisfied at how the night went. She take a seat on the big bed then look at Miranda that came out wearing her red pyjama dress her hair is messy, she has no make up and has a little smile.
"Your girls are amazing, Miranda," Andrea smile at her and climb in the bed.
"You mean our girls," Miranda correct her.
"What?" Andrea ask looking terrified at her.
"What?" Miranda ask giving her an odd look. "Honey, if you want me, you have to accept my girls."
"Of course," Andrea nod with a smile. "I love those girls like they're my own."
"I'd hope so," Miranda smirk and climb in next to her. "Are you tired?"
"Not really," Andrea whisper and lay back. Miranda switch off the light and lay down looking at her beautiful face. "Miranda?"
"Yes An?" Miranda ask softly. Andrea turn to her and give her an odd look.
"Are you sure you want us to go public?" Andrea ask and touch Miranda's cheek softly. "There's a lot of people that's against homosexuality."
"Andrea, people's opinions never matter to me, okay? How do you think I got where I am today?" Miranda give her a serious look. "In this world you have to live for yourself in order to stay alive. You can't always live up to somebody else's idea of living."
"I know," Andrea nod and move closer to Miranda with a little smile. "You have no idea how much I love you, do you?"
Miranda give her a smile and cuddle up in her arms. Andrea place her lips on Miranda's. They start to make out sharing the moment. A simple touch and just a feeling is all they need to be physical tonight.