Chapter five

It's been a rough day. Andrea struggle her way into her apartment. She open the door and walk to the kitchen to put the grocery bags on the kitchen counter. She throw her handbag on the table and go to the refrigerator taking out a bottle of water.
"So you're avoiding me?"
She give a scare spitting the water all out at once. She look at Miranda that sat there with that bossy look like usual.
"Miranda, how did you come in?" she ask terrified. Miranda doesn't reply.
"Bore someone else with your questions," she say softly and stand up. "Why aren't you picking up your phone?"
"Because it's weird," Andrea reply nervously. "Miranda, we had a thing last night. You were my boss. How do I face you?"
"I personally think you're being stupid now," she mutter and look around. "I knew you wanted it. I wanted it too. Now you just pretend it never happened?"
"You have a reputation..."
"And how has that made me?" she ask giving Andrea an angry look. "Are you ashamed of us?"
"No, not at all," Andrea immediately reply.
"I want you write in the newspaper about us then," Miranda say and walk to her. "I'll send your beloved boss a letter to claim it's true."
"Okay," she nod nervously. "But what are we Miranda?"
"Lovers," she whisper and kiss her lips. "Lovers in prada."
Andrea could feel her legs turning weak. Miranda pull back and give her a serious look.
"Now don't you ever ignore me or walk out on me. Understood?"
"Yes," Andrea stutter. A smile grow slowly over Miranda's lips when she saw the girl's anxious behaviour.
"That's all," Miranda say and walk out. Andrea drop on her knees and grab her chest in horror. Did this really happen? Well, it's not a dream, right?