More Confessions and Breakfast

part 4

-=-=-

"Are you okay?"

"N-no." Amber stuttered. She didn't want to lie anymore. She just couldn't keep hiding her feelings like this.

"Well then, what's wrong?" Luke asked, concern lacing his words.

"I-I love you." Amber whimpered quietly.

"W-what?" Luke asked, shocked. He thought he would never, ever here the love of his life say those words. But she did. And he wasn't dreaming.

"Y-you know what? Forget about it okay?" Amber choked out and her eyes filling up with tears. At that moment she just wanted to die. She reached for the handle of Luke's car.

"Amber, wait please!" Luke pleaded, grabbing hold of Amber's wrist. Amber turned back to look at Luke, her make up starting to run.

"What?" she cried, attempting to shake Luke's hand of her wrist. Luke put his hand under her chin so she would look at him.

"I-I don't want to forget." Luke whispered.

"Wha- What do you mean?" Amber stuttered, looking at Luke with wide eyes.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is... I love you, Amber, aswell." Luke said calmly and brought her face closer to his. Luke gently kissed her and lingered there for a few seconds, then rested his forehead against Amber's. Amber was surprised. She was on cloud nine. All of a sudden she craved more of his touch and kissed him again. It was perfect, Luke thought. Everything is perfect.

Before they knew it, what was a small kiss had turned out into a make-out session. Amber climbed other and straddled Luke. Luke rested his hands on her waist and pulled away for a breath.

"Let's take this inside? Yeah?" Luke said, out-of-breath. Amber nodded and opened Luke's door, climbing off of him. Luke got out of the car, locked the door and grabbed her hand as they raced to Luke's apartment.

Luke fumbled with the keys, struggling to get them in the door. Amber chuckled and nudged his shoulder.

"Doofus," she lamely joked.

Luke hoarsly laughed and pushed the door open. They rushed to the bedroom and resumed thier kissing. Luke kissed down Amber's neck and reached to take her shirt off.

"Are you sure?" Luke asked.

"Yes." Amber said eagerly, wanting more.

-=-=-

Amber woke remembering the events that happened the night before. She smiled, she was so happy.

"Morning beautiful," Luke whispered huskily.

"Morning," Amber blushed.

Luke slipped out from under Amber and got up.

"Where are you going?"Amber pouted.

"To make breakfast. Duh." Luke laughed.

Amber rolled out of bed and put on her 'Rad' sweater from the night before and wondered through to the kitchen.

"What you making?" Amber said, taking a seat at the island bench.

"Ham and cheese toasties with fried eggs." Luke grinned proudly.

"Fancy." Amber giggled spinning in her chair.

He put the breakfast on the plate and slid it across the bench from Amber. Luke grabbed a seat, so he was sitting on the other side of the bench infront of Amber. There was something in the back of Amber's head telling her that something was not right. What were they? Girlfriend and boyfriend? Or are they going to pretend it didn't happen?

"Luke?"

"Hmm?"

"What are we?"

"I'm not sure."

"Oh." Amber said looking down.

"I mean we could be boyfriend and girlfriend?" Luke shrugged.

"Are you just saying that to make me happy?" She furrowed her eyebrows at Luke.

"No! No! Of course not! Amber. I want you to be my girlfriend. But I haven't even taken you on a date..."

Amber smiled at Luke, he looked almost embarrassed.

"Amber. Will you go on a date with me?" Luke asked, his voice slightly shaking.

"Of course," Amber grinned, slowly nodding. Luke grinned and got up from his seat and hugged Amber.

"I like you alot Amber. I mean alot."

"I like you too, Luke. Alot."

-=-=-

That's probably the last part for the Luke and Amber thing. Unless I get an idea that fits them. I like writing this book. Again I would've updated earlier but I get side tracked vv easily. It was so fucking awkward for me to even write the kissing shit so I ain't writing smut😂 at least not yet >:D.

Thank you for reading, voting and all that shittt

BTW! I make book covers :> so just ask if you want one

Ily all so much

-bonnie xx