12

HEEYOUNG

"Finally!" Jongin shouted all of a sudden. "A week without any schedule!"

I chuckled at his words. He was jumping along the hallway like a kid as he started to annoy his older members.

"Hyung, do you wanna go to the beach with me?" He enthusiastically asked Jongdae, who just went out from the practice room.

Jongdae whined, "Ya~ can you behave, Jongin-ah? Look at the carpet!" The younger obediently looked at the carpet, the older continued, "It's all messed up because you kept jumping and dancing!"

Jongin pouted, "Fine! But will you go with me?"

How adorable.

"Ani," Jongdae flatly answered. "I have things to do."

The younger's shoulders went down and disappointment was evident on his tanned face. He hesitantly left Jongdae to annoy the newly arrived Junmyeon.

"Hyung, go to the beach with me!" He whined, clinging on Junmyeon's arms to add to his aegyo.

Junmyeon chuckled, "I can't. I'm going to Nami with Sehun-ah."

Jongin gasped, "Can I come?"

Sehun suddenly appeared from behind them and with a plain expression said, "No."

Jongin placed both of his fists on each side of his waist, "Ya! I'm older than you!"

Sehun ignored the tanned boy and proceeded towards me. I felt uneasy as he pinned his strong gaze on me. Heol, I didn't even put powder on my face.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take your family to the beach?" He asked, concern laced on his stern facial expression.

I gave him a cheeky smile, "Ne, I'm sure. I'll use this week to spend time with eomma at home."

He smiled then placed his soft hand on my head like I was a puppy, "Okay. Call me if something goes wrong. Arasseo?"

I nodded obediently. I was startled when a low baritone rumbled from behind Sehun and said, "Heeyoung-ssi,"

Sehun knew who it was and he immediately flashed a smile. It was a teasing one. He turned to see the yoda-eared boy, whose cheeks were flushed from practice and sweat dripping on his forehead.

"Chanyeol hyung, where are you going this week?" Sehun asked, the smile never leaving his lips.

Chanyeol sighed, "Home."

My attention was suddenly on him. Come to think of it, I never knew where his family lived. Not like it's my business, though. It's appealing yet weird to think of him as a family guy, because how he acts here is not to be deemed as someone who'd go beyond limits for his family.