➸stay

Summary: You absolutely cherished soft moments like this with your childish purple-haired boyfriend

You ran your fingers through his soft purple hair, a soft smile placed upon your lips. Kokichi let out a quiet hum in contentment as he leaned into your touch. His violet orbs stared into your own [colour] ones with so much honest emotion you honestly felt like crying. You absolutely cherished soft moments like this with the mischievous boy, where the both of you didn't have to worry about the horrible, horrible things and just enjoyed each other's company.

"Nishishishi~ [Name]-Chan, what's this? Do you..." He trailed off, before raising his eyebrows in mock shock, "..have a crush on me?!" He suddenly spoke up with a teasing grin, his eyes sparkling in mischief as he watched you, waiting to see how you would react. You loved this boy so much it hurt, but goodness, he needed to learn shut up sometimes. You let a soft chuckle escape past your lips at his words.

"Mmhm. I do. Do you have crush on me, Kichi-Kun?" You raised an eyebrow as Kokichi gasped, the mischief still present in his violet eyes. "Really?!" The male grinned at you, and then continued. "Well, that's a shame then." He suddenly frowned, narrowing his eyes at you. "Oh? Why's that?" You inquired.

"Because I don't like you."

His response caused your lips to form a pout, which he found painfully endearing, and you looked away playfully. "Is that right? Guess I should stop our cuddle-session and head back to my house, since, you know, you don't like me." You sigh, your fingers slowly pulling away from his purple locks. His hand immediately shot up and latched onto your wrist, halting your movements. "Of course, that was a lie." He grinned once again.

You rolled your eyes and softly tugged your hands away from his, pulling away from his embrace. His eyes widened momentarily at this, "Hey! Where are you going [Name]-Chan?" He sat up as well, facing you with a frown on his face. "Are you going to leave me in the cold? All alone?! You're such a meanie!" Fake tears welled up in his eyes, causing you to sigh and place a hand on his pale face. "It seems like I have to leave, Kichi. I shouldn't stay for too long, I still have some stuff to finish back at home."

Your hand dropped to your side as you moved away from him to stand up. You gave him a soft smile and walked towards the door. Before you could even reach it though, you felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist from behind, and something burying itself into your neck. That something proved to be your boyfriend as he let out a playful whine. "Nooooooooooo! [Name]-Chan, you meanie! Don't leave me, I'll miss you!" His breath fanned against your [skin colour] skin.

"As the Ultimate Supreme Leader, I order you to stay and continue our cuddle-session!" He demanded childishly, nuzzling into your neck further. You sigh and reached your hand out to softly caress his head. "I don't know... You did say you didn't return my feelings, Kichi-Kun." You reminded him with a teasing tone, causing the male to whine more and tightened his loose grip on your waist.

"No." He said in a serious tone. You raised an eyebrow at this.

"No?"

"No."

"No to what exactly, Kichi?"

"You not wanting to stay with me!" He pulled his face away from your neck and instead placed it onto your shoulder, a pout forming on his lips. "And I did say that it was a lie, right? Right? So, you have to stay with me!" You chuckled softly and shook your head at his antics. "And what do I get out of staying here?" You teased. "Me, of course! My time is precious, so you better feel lucky that the Ultimate Supreme Leader is making time juuuuuuuuust for you!"

"Oh? Am I so special to the Ultimate Supreme Leader that's he's willing to sacrifice his precious time for me?" You asked, feigning surprise. "Nishishishi~ Duh, you dum-dum. You're my second-in-command! A very important role in my super secret evil organization! Oh, and you're my partner too, I guess." He shrugged. "So you do like me, hm?" You hummed playfully, leaning your head against his. Kokichi pouted, but nodded anyways. "Yeah, yeah. After all, I wouldn't have accepted your confession to me the other day." "You were the one to confess though?"

He quickly shushed you, causing you to huff lightly. "So, we can go back and cuddle, right? Right?" He asked childishly. You sigh, and nodded hesitantly. "I guess I can stay over for tonight." You smiled as Kokichi cheered. He broke the embrace and quickly pulled you to lay down on his bed again. The both of you lay comfortably under the warm blankets, holding each other close.

You found yourself staring into his eyes beautiful, violet eyes once again, a smile on your face as your found love and adoration in them. He placed a hand on your cheek, his mischievousness already beginning to fade away, and instead being replaced with a rare soft look. You felt pride swell in your chest, happy that Kokichi trusted you enough to let you break down his walls and see the real him behind the mask he put in front of others. You hummed as you placed your hand on top of his hand that was gently caressing your skin. Without much thinking, you turned your head sideways and placed a kiss on his palm.

The male was oddly silent now, so you turned to face him once again, a curious look on your face. To your surprise, you saw his pale skin turning a light shade of red, his eyebrows shot up and his mouth was slightly opened. You hummed at this, observing his embarassed face with an amused look. "Oh? What's this? Do you have a crush on me, Kokichi-Kun?" You teased. Your words caused him to snap out of his thoughts, as his mouth quickly forming into an adorable pout. "That's so mean, [Name]-Chan! Using my words against me!" He then looked away for a moment, slowly growing silent once again. Your eyebrows furrowed in concern, as you gently pressed his hand onto your cheek again. He sighed, then stared back into your eyes, a small grin on his face.

"But yeah, I think I might have crush on you. And that's not a lie."