➸bathtime

Summary: Kokichi works so hard everyday, contrary to popular belief, so you pamper and take care of him after a long day because he deserves it

The calming echo of a bath faucet running filled the walls of the bathroom. You were sitting hunched over, checking the temperature. You then stood up, deciding to let the tub fill up. Your muscles tended, the stress of a long days work radiating throughout your body. You let out a long sigh, just as you heard the sound of the front door opening. A smile crept onto your face as you left to the living room to greet your boyfriend.

Upon noticing your entrance, Kokichi looked up at you and grinned. "Heeeeeeey [Name]~!" You noticed a slight lack of his usual energy. He probably had a long day. You smiled and approached him, stretching your arms wide to invite him in a hug. Noticing this, he let out his usual 'nishishishi' but collapsed into your embrace anyways. Your arms were fit snuggly on his small form as his own were wrapped around your neck loosely.

You placed your head on top of his, a chuckle escaping your lips as he nuzzled into your chest. "Tired, Kichi?" You asked softly, your grip around him tightening slightly. He merely nodded, humming quietly in response. You then remembered the bath you prepared earlier, an idea forming in your head. "Hey Kichi, you wanna bathe with me?" He stopped nuzzling, and instead peeked up at your through his messy hair. You saw a mischievous, but still tired, smirk on his face, another giggle coming from him.

"Oh~? You wanna get it on in the bathroom [Name]~?" He asked playfully. You laughed lightly. "No, just wanted to bathe with you. I'm not really up to it right now." You shrugged as Kokichi let out a dramatic gasp. "Besides, it looks like you're too tired to do anything like that right now." You reminded, and the male pouted. "If you didn't want to do it with me you could've just said so!"

The fake frown melted away into a soft smile. "But I don't mind that." You sighed again, a soft happy sigh this time. The corners of your lips tugged upward, and he looked back at you, eyes gleaming. "Let's go then." Slowly, the two of you broke the hug and made your way upstairs to the bathroom. Once the both of you were out of your clothes, you turned the faucet off and dissolved a violet bathbomb in the water, not missing your boyfriend's giggle.