Six, Logan

6

Present Day

Logan

I walked away from the bar because holy shit I saw that man earlier dancing, and he was fucking gorgeous. Someone that could get me into a lot of trouble I'm sure. I swore off men three years ago and I wasn't about to have anything but a one-night stand with one. I knew that a one-night stand wouldn't be possible with that god like creature. Not that he would want me but I just knew I could easily fall for him and his cockiness. So, I walked away as quickly as possible.

"Holy shit girl!" Conner came running up next to me joining me on the dance floor.

"I know. Shit I know."

"Like drop dead Magic Mike gorgeous. Could you imagine what that body looks like under that button down?"

"Conner knock it off!" I laughed dancing with him, his eyes however went wide and a sneaky smile flashed across his lips. Before I could ask what, I felt him behind me. Our bodies weren't touching, though he was very close. My entire body was buzzing. Conner smirked before turning and pushing his ass into me, pushing me back into strong arms that easily caught me. We were all still dancing, but now I was dancing up against this blonde stranger with the gorgeous blue eyes. Conner dipped in to my ear.

"You're welcome, keep dancing." He backed away and winked before dancing away smiling. I took a deep breath and was invaded with this husky bay rum-ish scent that made my heart skip a beat.

"You ran before we could swap names." I tried to hold my smile at his lip's way too close to my ear.

"No, I think I walked away just in time." He let out a soft laugh that made my stomach twist.

"I'm Casey."

"That's nice." I said back biting my lip trying not to smile.

"Let me get you a drink."

"I can buy my own."

"I bet you can, strong independent woman ooze's off you. I'm offering though." His lips were still right against my ear.

"I'm good."

"Alright, you let me know when you want one. On me." I bit my lip again.

"I actually think I'm done drinking for the night." He tsked still at my ear.

"You just got here, that was your first drink, and you're done? Hmm."

"Caught me, I just don't have time for fuckboys."

"Oo, good thing I'm not a fuckboy." He spun me around and I gasped when our eyes met. Shit was I fucked. His eyes were like staring into the deep end of a pool. "You've got some moves."

"I could say the same about you."

"Shit was that a compliment?"

"Don't get used to it pretty boy." He placed his one hand to his chest.

"Another one?" I just laughed and looked down placing both of my hands on his chest. His both went around my waist.

"Logan." I looked at him and rolled my eyes with a smile before looking back down. He didn't say anything instead just smiled as we continued to dance through the next few songs. Before we knew it, we were still on the dance floor closing down the bar. My girl Kayle called last call an hour ago and was cleaning up. The music faded out and Casey and I broke apart. I smiled at him with a roll of my eyes and walked back up to the bar. "I've got to find Conner and get home, you good?" Kayle nodded her head and smiled.