Thirteen, Casey

13

Casey

Waking up I realized quickly that there was a beautiful woman in my arms, passed out on top of me. This I could definitely get used to that's for sure. I let my guard down with her and I shouldn't, something about her though I can't help it. She totally caught me off guard last night asking me random questions about my tattoo's. I couldn't exactly tell her that my favorite tattoo was the one I got for Carson and his brother that didn't make it, because well I haven't told her about him yet. Not ready to have that conversation either.

She wiggled around and made some adorable noise that made me bite my lip hard, and let out a soft laugh at the same time.

"Good Morning." I said keeping my eyes closed and holding on to her a little tighter. She wiggled a little more effectively making contact with my morning wood and before I could stop it a moan left my mouth.

"Oh god, sorry." She went to sit up but I stopped her.

"All good." I laughed. She lifted her head up to look at me so, I looked back at her my eyes barely open.

"I don't know how we fell asleep like this."

"Pretty sure you passed out on my back and I spun us around without waking you." I pursed my lips and she rolled her eyes. "I don't remember the end of the movie."

"I remember you being pissed that the main guy turned around after just getting out of a gun battle with no back up." She laughed and covered her mouth quickly. I thought for a second remembering that part.

"Such a fucking idiot. He actually asked to be shot. That's why the fucker died."

"You can take the man out of the military but obviously not the military out of the man." She laughed again rolling her eyes. I couldn't help but laugh and brush some hair out of her face. She stopped laughing and lightly bit her lip. "Breakfast?" I shook my head not breaking eye contact. She put her head back down on my chest and I could feel her giggle. Being the asshole I am, I grabbed her hips and pushed her down against me. Her head popped up eyes wide. "Holy shit Casey." I smirked at her.

"What?" I did it again causing my own eyes to roll back and my lip to land back between my teeth, as Logan gasped. Before I could look back at her, her lips were on mine. Talk about perfection, keeping one hand at her waist I brought the other slowly up her amazing body and pulled her closer to mine. This time she moved her hips against mine and we both let out breathy moans.

I pulled away just enough that my lips still grazed hers. Her phone has been vibrating on the floor next to us the entire time we've been making out. "Somebody is trying to get ahold of you." She rolled her eyes and grabbed the phone.

"What? Conner seriously? I don't even have my car it is getting new brakes, and it's my day off and I'm a little busy! I hate you. Yea, bye." She sighed. "I have to go into work. Apparently three of the RN's called out this morning, so there aren't any at all on my floor."

"Okay."

"Okay?" I licked my lips.

"Listen my job requires me up and leaving at the drop of a hat sometimes, if there is anything, I fully understand, it's having to stop things at the most inopportune times to go to work." I laughed. "And, as long as we can continue this." I pointed between us as best I could since she was still on top of me, and pressed my hips up into hers, watching her eyes slowly rollback as she sucked in her lip. "At some point, I don't mind picking back up later."

"I'm going to kill Conner." I laughed again as we both started to sit up. "Shit, my car."

"I'll drive you." I wasn't going to let her walk to work. It wasn't terribly far but I'm not an asshole.