Prank -_-

- I open his door... 

- I scream!!!!!!!!!!

- The boys come running upstairs..

Bryce: what's wrong..  ho sh*t!!
- I point at Quinton and on his face is a big bleeding cut..

— I can't handle blood. I feel dizzy and I walk out of the room.. I fall on the ground and everything is spinning. I can't see clear and I feel horrible.. I throw up.. I can't get up, so I let myself fall backwards, down on the ground and I felt tears rolling down my face. Everything is still spinning...

- I am alone now..  with a baby.. 

— the thoughts make me puke again, but this time someone held up my hair..  I looked up and it's Quinton, but without a cut..  I must be losing it..  I continue crying and my tears now fully blurred my vision..  I feel someone lift me up..

Jade: I'm sorry.. dear God, please take care of Quinton. He is an amazing person... Please..

?: Jade!! It's me!! Quinton!!

- I open my eyes and I am laying on top of my bed. Quinton is sitting next to me and Josh is holding my hand..

Josh: we're so sorry.. it was a prank Jade... Nobody is dead..
- I can feel myself slowly turning mad...

Quinton: we didn't mean to hurt you...  I'm so so sorry..
- that's it

Jade: HOW COULD YOU GUYS!! YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO ME WHEN I SEE BLOOD!! YOU LITERALLY JUST TORTURED ME!! I F*CKING THREW UP AND LAID IN IT, BECAUSE I COULDN'T STAND UP!! YOU GUYS REACHED MY LIMITS!! I AM DONE, WITH ALL OF YOU!! LEAH I LOVE YOU AND I WILL BE BACK..

— I run out of the room and I walk outside. I grab a dirt bike and I leave...  I have no other family, so I will be going to Nessa. She is the nicest person and she knows Josh well, so she can help me out..

— I arrive at Nessa's house and I ring the doorbell. She opens the door....

Nessa: hi Jade! What are you doing here..?

Jade: can I come in? I really need to talk to you

Nessa: of course! Follow me
- I follow her. She goes into her room and we both sit down on her bed..

Nessa: so.. what's wrong

Jade: *I explain the whole situation*

Nessa: wow, they went too far

Jade: I know right. I mean how could they mess with someones biggest fear like that?!

Nessa: I don't know, should I call Josh?

Jade: no, can you do one thing for me please?

Nessa: depends..

Jade: can I stay here until dinner?

Nessa: yeah, you can borrow some of my clothes
- she points at my pjs. I laugh

Jade: thanks.., oh and don't tell the boys anything

Nessa: I won't, now go change and I'll make some lunch
- I pick an outfit and shower.. Afterwards I put her clothes on:

The boys have been calling and texting me for over an hour

The boys have been calling and texting me for over an hour. It is annoying, so I decide to let them know how I am feeling right now through an Insta post..

Liked by nessabarrett, madslewis and millions of othersJaderichards  they told me they would be here for me if anyone would hurt me

Jaderichards they told me they would be here for me if anyone would hurt me... turns out different💔

Joshrichards please come back homes 🥺❤️
qgriggss at least come back for Leah..
^ jaderichards I'll be there in 10 min, but nobody better block my way!!
Jadenhossler I'm soooo sorry!!😭🥺❤️
Nessabarrett ❤️
fan_1 awh queen, love you 💗😭
fan_2 they don't deserve you!!❤️❤️
hater_1 you could also just ask for attention -_-
hater_2 fake tears 😬

— As promised, I am back at the house 10 minutes later. I walk in and all the boys are surrounding me.. I am trapped..

Josh: Jade, we are so sorry..

Jaden: it was meant to be a prank, but..

Griffin: it all went way too far..

Kio: and if we had known this would happen..

Bryce: we would have never messed with it..

Anthony: do you think you can forgive us..

Quinton: I can't lose you, you are way too special to me
- He walks up to me and hugs me.. I kiss him..

Jade: we shouldn't have had a fight on the day your leaving. I just didn't expected this from y'all..

Quinton: we are very sorry.. but we leave in 1 hours, so we could cuddle for a little while..

Jade: I like that

Bryce: me too!

Quinton: sorry Bryce, this one is for me and my girlll.....
- I hop on his back and we go into my room..

— Mads is sitting there, but she runs out the second she sees us.. and we're back alone. Just the two of us..

- we cuddle and make out while watching Outer Banks

Quinton: I have to go..

Jade: ok..
- Quinton lifts my chin up with his hand..

Quinton: don't be sad, I'll always think about you!

Jade: I know.. I'm gonna miss you though!
- I give him one last big hug. We leave my room and walk downstairs. Quinton sits down in the car in which they are going to Texas. It is an ugly car, but it moves and that's a good thing

- We all wave and then the boys leave.. Mads and I walk back inside..

Mads: lets go make some TikToks!!

Jade: yesss, great idea..