Mom, dad...

— I stand up and I get dressed into this:

— My bruises are finally gone. I walk back to Quinton and kiss him on the forehead...

- I go downstairs

— I sit down on the couch and open my e-mail. I see that one e-mail is named 30 minutes, so I open it. There is a video in the mail, the text says: 'you've got 30 minutes and than this goes online.' I feel worried and I click on the video...

— My eyes are filling with tears. How does this person have this..? My tears roll down my face and I run upstairs. I go towards Josh his room and wake him up. He notices my tears...

Josh: what's wrong?!

— I show him the video while I cry in his chest... He doesn't say anything, so I look him in the eyes. His eyes are full with tears. I hug him tight and he let's his tears fall...

Jade: How-..W-w-what do we d-d-do...?

Josh: I...don't....know...

— we keep on crying till all our tears have fallen

Jade: I want to show the boys f-first...

Josh: okay...

— I wake up all the boys, but without saying anything. My eyes are still red, so they all follow me downstairs...

— Josh is already downstairs and he linked my phone to the TV, so they can all see the video....

— the video starts, it's filmed by a security camera. A black car drives fast coming from one side, another blue car comes from the other side, but this blue car drives normal. The black car drives faster and faster.... *Bammm* the car drives into the other car... The front of the blue car is fully crushed. Another shot is shown of the blue car, but this time filmed by a person stopping by the road to help. The person films the back of the car and moves on to the side.....

— Josh and I are sitting in the backseat. Josh still has his arms around me, what he did to protect me. We keep our eyes closed and we scream for our parents. We open our eyes and see them.... The camera now shows them too. They are fully crushed and there is blood everywhere. Josh and I scream, but they do not respond.....

— Everything we saw that day now comes back and I hug Josh while crying non stop. He also cries, but softer...

- I run upstairs and cry on my bed. How can someone do this. Show the whole world the awful things I saw. I cry more and I pray for them: 'Mom, dad... if you can hear me I mis you guys...' My tears now roll down my face faster....

*knock, knock*

Jade: yes....?
I try to pronounce, but I amn't sure if it came out that way

Quinton: come here

— He lays down on my bed and I cry in his chest. He plays with my hair and he holds my hand. I calm down, but stay cuddling with him...

Jade: Where is Josh?
- I realize, I left him

Quinton: he is in his room and he has locked the door, so we can't enter

Jade: I know his code, I have to go to him
- Quinton nods

— I quickly walk to Josh's room and I type in the code. The door unlocks and I walk in. I close and lock the door behind me. Josh is laying with his head in his pillow and I hear him cry. I hug him and he now cries in my shoulder. After he runs out of tears, I look at him and I force a smile

Jade: let's watch a movie and later order food, so we don't need to leave your room
- He nods and he grabs the remote

— We put on a funny movie, because we can't handle more sadness. I put our phones on silent and I turn the screen around, because I know what is going to happen in a few seconds....

— After the movie, without looking at all the news, I order some fries and nuggets, Josh orders a burger. We put on another funny movie and this time we actually laugh sometimes. I feel a little better and I put those memories back in the back of my head. (Well, at least I try to) The bell rings and I run downstairs and open the door

Jade: thanks you
- I say and I grab the food. I feel warm and muscled arms around me and I know that's Quinton. I blush

Jade: I am going to eat with Josh. We need some time alone

Quinton: I get it
- He kisses me and I run back upstairs

— We continue the movie and eat our food. After I finish, I go and cuddle with Josh. Je always takes care of me first, because I am his little sister. For a change am I taking care of him. I let my eyelids close.....