Mission

Pidge was talking threw his ear piece. " alright you get in and out kill Mr.Fill and leave." " alright alright I got it." I step up and jump over to the window seal. I open the window slightly and slide inside. Making my way to the bed and see a sleeping person. I grab my knife and do my job. As quickly as it started it ended. Keith quickly jumped out the window onto the ground and runs to the car. Keith high-fives shiro and they leave.

Back at the safe house

Keith gets an email from Mr.McClain!
" SHIRO WE GOT A MISSION!" I start to read the request and groan. " ughhhhhh it's a protection mission!"  " so Mr.McClain wants us to protect someone? Who is it and who is protecting him?"
" the guys name is Lance McClain it's his son. And he wants to most skilled." Keith said. " so Keith your doing this." " ughhhhhh why am I stuck with this mission?" " because your the most skilled." " fine  fine."
Keith responds saying he will do it and wants to know where to meet and how long. He would have to watch him for a few months and to just come to the mansion. 

The next day Keith wakes up to his alarm. He gets up and showers, he gets out puts his hair up and brush's his teeth. He has to meet Lance today. Ugh.  Keith gets dressed in black skinny jeans a white tank top and put a red jacket on. Keith ties his red high top converse on and grabs his duffel bag he packed yesterday. He's going to be staying at the McClains. Keith has cloths, toiletries, and his weapons. Knives and guns along with a sketchbook and pencil bag.

Keith gets on his motorcycle after putting his bag in the compartment. He drives to the estate and is greeted by Mr and Mrs McClain. Along with Lance McClain standing there. Keith parked and got his bag out of the compartment. He still had his helmet on he took it off and put it in the compartment. He walks up to the McClains and shakes their hands. " Keith, Keith Kogane." " Yes thank you Keith for coming all this way!" " of course sir." The tanned boy with ocean blue eyes never took his eyes off of the guy. ' who is this?' Was all Lance thought. ' was someone supposed to come?' " lance! This is Keith he will be making sure any assassins stay away from you." ' HUH?!?! ASSASSINS ARE AFTER ME!!?' " hello." Keith stuck his hand out " hello...." lance shook his hand. " alright I'll show you to your room Mr.Kogane." Keith nodded and walked off with Mrs.McClain. " he seems nice." mr.McClain whispered to Lance. " he seems dark and uptight." Me.McClain smiles " just so you know he is Keith Kogane. THE Keith Kogane." Lance looked shocked. ' THATS THE MOST HIGHLY SKILLED ASSASSIN!!!!!!' Lance breaths and goes up to his room. Lance feels uneasy as he enters his room. All of a sudden a figure jumps at Lance and then Keith jumps on the figure pinning them down within seconds. Keith pulls out a knife and puts it to the person throat. Lance was frozen. He didn't know what just happened.