Chapter 1: A Faithful Meeting

Hello everyone. This is my first story I'm writing so pleass be nice. I would love some tips that could help improve my writing. I love giving shoutouts so please like and comment. I do not own Fairy Tail!--------------------------------------------------------------

Samantha P.O.V

It's so cold out here. I guess I chose the worse season to run away. Winter is the worst. Especially in the forest when it's snowing. If your wondering well yes. I am a run away. Why? Well because I can't live with my father anymore. He takes being the strongest family in all the land way too seriously. So I ran away. But I didn't know it'd be this difficult. Especially only wearing a tank top, some shorts, and sneakers. I then start to hear voices. "Who's there?!" I asked frightened. No response. How strange! So I start to walk faster. Then I hear a noise again. Like arguing. I stop and look behind me. No one there. This is so creepy! I scream in my head. So now I start jogging faster and faster until I bump into someone. Ouch! That hurt! It felt like I walked into a rock. I look up to see a beautiful scarlet head women in front if me. So pretty, I think.

"Are you okay?" She asks picking me up. I just nod my head. "Why were you walking so fast?"

"I heard noises behind me so I thought it was a robber. Plus I want to get to town fast." I reply.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Someone asks. I turn around to see a girl with beautiful blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. Wow. She's so pretty. I think to myself.

"Oh.... well.... you see.... I kind of don't have any clothes or place to sleep." I reply nervously.

"Are you saying your homeless?" A raven-headed boy standing next to the scarlet women asks.

"Well... It's kinda hard to... explain." I reply starting to feel sick and freezing cold.

"Why don't you come back with us to our guild? You look like you could pass out." A pink-headed boy standing next to the blonde asks. But I don't know you! But it would be nice to be somewhere warm and cozy. What do I do?!

"Okay." I reply. Next thing I know everything turns dark.

-------------------------------------------
So how was it? Comment and like please. Would also love some tips. Oh and if your wondering what Samantha looks like then look at the cover of the book. Thank You!!!