Chapter 2: A New Home

Hello good readers. It's Amanda again. Coming to you with the second chapter of True Friends. I would love some tips on my work. I love to give shoutouts so be the first to like and comment. --------------------------------------------------------

Samantha P.O.V

I wake up to see white all around me. Am I in the hospital? But how did I get here? Oh yeah I met those 4 people. I don't even know there names. I start sitting up and rub my eyes.

"Your finally up. Feel better?" Someone asks. I look next to me to see a beautiful girl about my age maybe older with long white hair and blue eyes.

"Yeah." I reply. "But where am I?"

"Your in the guild Fairy Tail. This is the infirmary. You owe it a lot to Team Natsu for bringing you here." She replies with a smile. I don't understand but that smile makes me seem so safe. So I smile back.

"Um.... what's your name?" I asks while smiling.

"Oh, how rude of me. I'm Mirajane Strauss. But you can just call me Mira." She introduces herself. What a cute name. I think. "What about you?"

"Oh... um.... well. My name is Samantha Vega. But people call me Sammy as a nick name." I reply nervously. I look up to see her expression in total shock. Here we go again. I think.

"You mean, your a Vega?" She says happily grabbing my hands.

"Please don't tell anyone." I beg her. The last thing I need is for people treating me like a princess. I want to experience things on my own.

"Don't worry. It'll be our little secret Sammy." She says shaking my pinky. Guess that's what you call a pinky promise. Then we both giggle at our actions. Such a nice person Mira is. Then my stomach growls. I'm hungry. I haven't eaten anything for like 18 hours. I'm straving here. "Seems like someone is hungry. Let's go downstairs so you can eat and meet your heroes." Mira ssys heading for the door. I nod and follow.

We walk down some stairs until we reach what looks like the hall. A lot of members are in there. Some are drinking, laughing, talking, arguing, even fighting. But what catches me is they all look so happy. This must be an amazing guild. I follow Mira to the bar and take a seat on a stool. "What would you like to eat?" She asks.

"A sandwich and strawberry smoothie please." I reply.

"Coming right up." Mira says before disappearing to what seems like the kitchen. I just sit there thinking about my dad, my mom, my siblings, the home I left, all my friends. I wonder if they even know I left. Maybe or Maybe not.

"Are you new here?" Someone asks interrupting my thoughts. I look up to see someone who looks exactly like Mira but with shorter hair. I just nod my head. "Well my name is Lisanna Strauss. I'm Mira's younger sister. And you are?"

"Um. My name us Samantha. But you can call me Sammy." I reply. She just smiles and heads back to serving drinks.  I didn't know Mira would have a sister that looked just like her. How cute. I think.

Then Mira comes back out holding my food in her hands. "Here you go." She says while resting my food in front of me.

"Thank you." I say and I start chomping down on my sandwich like there's no tomorrow. Then I immediately drink down my smoothie. This tasted so good. Wow. I've never tasted such greatness. I think. Then I burp. "Excuse me." I say embarrassed.

"Awe. Your excused. Your just so cute. How old are you?" She says smiling.

"Um. 16 years old. You?" I reply.

"19." She responds. Wow! But she looks so young. I never would have thought she was 3 years older than me. "Did you meet your heroes yet?" I shake my head no. All I remember is there hair color. Scarlet, Blonde, Raven, and Pink. How strange.

"Natsu! Lucy! Gray! Erza! Come over here!" Mira yells. Suddenly the 4 names she calls walks over to us.

"What's up Mira?" The blonde asks.

"Well I want you to meet the person you saved." She sats then looks at me. This is my cue. I turn around to face them.

"H-Hello. I just... um... wanted to say thanks for.... well.... saving me." I speak nervously again.

"Well it's no problem at all. By the way I'm Natsu." The pink-headed boy says.

"I'm Lucy." The blonde says.

"I'm Gray." The raven-headed boy says.

"And I'm Erza. What is your name?" The scarlet girl says.

"My name is Samantha but you can call me Sammy." I reply.

"Well Sammy. Welcome to Fairy Tail. You should join if you like. I'd love to have a little sister." Natsu says grinning happily. Me? His little sister? This must be faith.

"Sure. I'd love to." I say happily and excited.
-------------------------------------------
Second Chapter! Was it good or what? I'd love some comments and tips also who should be paired with who. I already know you want Nalu. And you'll get it.

Thank You!!!