Chapter 7: A reason

Hello dear readers. It's me Amanda. Sorry for not updating for a while. Had a lot of things to do. So here is chapter 7 of true friends. Hope you enjoy. ------------------------------------------------------------ Samantha P.O.V

"I need to tell you all something...." I start off sadly.

"What is it?" Lucy asks. That's when I break down crying and tell them everything. The glimpse of the future, my future self, the 3 options and a hello from the future me. Once I finish crying I look up. They all have shocked, scared and fear in there faces. Well here it goes. They probably don't want to talk to me anymore. I think sadly. Tears hazing my vision.

"Then we have to make a choice." Natsu breaks the silence.

"The first one is sure out of the question." Erza continues.

"So is the 2nd one. No way in hell will we let one of our guild mates die." Gray adds. Really? They don't hate me? I question in my head.

"So I guess it's option 3. Picking out a mate for you." Lucy says happily. A mate? But who would want to go out with me? A monster? I think sadly.

"We can start that tomorrow. Right now she should go home to get some rest. She has been through alot." Yukino says while smiling at me.

"Um.... Thanks Yukino." I say while trying to stand up. While trying to stand up it's like I'm drunk. Then I feel someone grab me by the waist.

"Take it easy Sammy. How about I take you home?" Sting asks. I blush a liitle. Did he really say that? I just nod my head slowly. And we head downstairs and outside the guild. We walk in silence for a while.

"So what's it like being a guild master?" I ask breaking the silence.

"It's tough work. Going to council meetings, trying to make sure your guild does not get in alot of trouble and way more." He says but he smiles while saying it. "Tell me a little about yourself Sam."

"Well..." I start. What should I tell him? That I'm a run away? My family are the Vegas? How will he take it? But he reminds me of Natsu so much. Maybe I should tell-

"It's okay Sam. You don't have to tell me if you don't want me to know." He says sweetly. I feel my heart beat faster. He is so hot. Wait! Not Again! I scream in my head.

"Can you keep a secret?" I ask him shyly.

"Of course." He replies while giving me a toothy grin. He should know the truth. Maybe only him and Mira. Here it goes. I think.

"I'm a run away. I ran away from home because I thought I was weak and wanted to become stronger. You see I'm a Vega." I say while looking down.

"Really?! You're a Vega?" He asks excitedly. I nod my head slowly.

"Are you mad at me?" I asks sadly.

"Are you kidding me I love you even more." He says happily. I blush like crazy. My face turning the color of Erza's hair color. For the rest of the way we talk about our lives and what we like. We have lots in common and I love that. Then we reach my house.

"It's been nice talking to you Sting." I say happily while clumbing up my house steps.

"You too. Sam. Want to hang out tomorrow?" He asks. I blush again. What should I say? Say yes baka!

"Sure. What time?" I reply.

"How about I pick you up at 7 in the morning and we hang out somewhere private. And wear something really pretty." He says while waving goodbye to me. I just rush into my house and blush madly.

Sting P.O.V

I don't understand why my heart is beating so fast. Do I have a crush on Samantha? No way! I can't. But her beautiful green hair and dreamy blue eyes. And her smile. That gorgeous smile of hers. Wait! What?! Why am I dreaming about her? Anyway I'm so excited about going out with her tomorrow.

First I'll treat her to a special breakfast, then we'll go see the cherry blosoms and go canoeing. I'll then take her to the amusement park and we'll take pictures, win prizes and so much more. I can't wait for tomorrow. I then go inside my house to see Rogue still up. "Hey." I say.

"How was it?" He asks.

"Fine." I reply. I see him smirk and giggle a little. "What's so funny?"

"Oh nothing. Let's just go to bed." He says. Wonder what was so funny.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So how was it? Did you enjoy? Well that's all for now. Bye... and Thank you!!!