Chapter 6: The Nightmare

Hello my dear readers! It's me Amanda. Back with you with another chapter of True Friends. I hope you really enjoy this chapter. It is based of a dream I had before. Call me weird, but I know I'm weird. So don't forget to vote and comment. Love you! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Samantha P.O.V (A/N: This is just a dream she is having)

I wake up to cries and screams. I look around to see everything in flames. What happened here? I wonder in my head. I stand up and look around. I turn around to see the Fairy Tail guild completely demolished and blood everywhere. Oh god! This is sick! I then turn around again only to see a disturbing site. Wendy, Lucy, Happy, Charles, Erza, and Gray dead on the floor. Blood gushing out from there stomach. There throats slit open and there blood written on there body with big letters 'DEAD'.

"You're gonna pay for killing all our friends. We're gonna win this war no matter what!" Someone yells. I look up to see Natsu standing on a demolished building bloody and bruised. Who is he talking to? I question.

"Oh really? Your already good as dead!" A white headed women yells holding up a sword. Then the most horrible thing happens. She stabs him in the face. He falls lifeless to the ground.

"Natsu!" I yell crying and screaming running over to him. Then the scene fades away into an all white space.

"Where am I?!" I yell frightened.

"Do not be afraid child. This is only a dream to save you." Someone says. I turn around to find the white headed women with blood red eyes who killed Natsu.

"You!" I yell anger. She just smiles. "Why are you smiling?!! Why'd you kill him?!!!"

"I have no control over his death!" She says sadly.

"What do you mean?!" I yell.

"What you say was merely a glimpse of what's to come soon. What you say was the future."

"The future? But how? Who are you?"

"Glad you asked darling. I'm you in the future. But they call me the princess of destruction."

"No way! Me? I'm evil? But why?"

"This is your destiny Sammy. This is the true power you hold deep inside if your body. But in the future you won't be aloud to control it so you'll become evil." She replies saddened. But why?

"I don't understand! Explain this to me please!" I yell.

"In only 3 months time the world will be destroyed. I am talking to you through a dream to try and stop this horrible future." She replies.

"Do you know how to stop it?" I question.

"There are 3 ways. The first is just to let the future happen but I know you don't want that. The second is to let your guild mates kill you right now. And the 3rd is to find someone who truly cares for you and loves you. On that faithful day when you turn into this they must be willing to say they love you and kiss you then and there. But they have to mean it." She says. This is so hard to choose. The first choice is out of the question.

"Sammy. For us. Please choose the 3rd choice. No one deserves to die in 3 months. So for us will you please do this and find someone you love." She begs while glowing.

"What's happening to you?" I ask.

"My times up. It was nice talking to my good side again. Oh and tell your guild mates all about this dream even the options. Ok?" She says smiling.

"But I need more answers!" I yell frustrated.

"We'll talk again soon. I promise you that. But for now tell my old friends I said hi." She says while disappearing. (End of Dream)

I sit up panting heavily. It was only a dream. Thank god. I open my eyes to see white. This the infirmary. The place I first came to when I met my new friends.

"You're finally up. Are you feeling better?" Someone asks. I look up to see Yukino and everybody else around.

"Yeah I'm a little better." I say. I try getting out of the bed but wobble a little. Then Sting comes to my side and resets me back on the bed.

"Take it easy camper." He says smiling. I blush a little realizing how cute his smile is. Wait? WHAT?!!!! Did I really think about that? I scream in my head. So I blush a little more.

"You ok sis?" Natsu asks. I just nod my head.

"I need to tell you all something..." I start off sadly. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There! How was the 6th chapter! Hope you enjoyed it. Love all my readers! Don't forget to comment and vote please! And follow. If you have any tips for me I'd love to hear.

Thak You!