Chapter 8: First Date?!

Hello my dear readers. It's been a while since I've updated. I'm very sorry. I've been very busy with school amd stuff. Anyway here is Chapter 8 of True Friends. Hope you enjoy it. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Samantha P.O.V

I wake up to the sun beaming in my face. I groan and look at the time. 6:30?! Oh crap! I only have an hour to get ready. I jump out of bed and rush to the bathroom. I take a shower, brush my teeth, and do my makeup. I search my closet for something to wear. I take out a pretty black dress with a white flower on the side. 7:25! Breath in and out Sammy. In and out. I do some breathing exercises until I hear a knock on my door. My heart then starts beating faster and faster. He's here. But why am I so nervous?  I walk to the door and open it. I see Sting looking handsome as ever wearing a nice outfit. (A/N: The outfit he wore during the grand magic games). Was he always this hot? I ask myself.

Sting P.O.V

I gasp at the sight of her. She looks so beautiful. Then my heart starts beating really fast. Why? "You look... wow." I say.

"You too." She says while blushing. She's so cute when she blushes. Wait! No time to be thinking about that. I think.

"Shall we get going?" I ask her. She nods her head. I take her hand and we walk to the breakfast place which is only a block away.

We reach and go inside. "Can I help you?" A lady asks.

"Yes. I have reservations for 2." I reply.

"Name?"

"Sting Efficule."

"Oh yes. Right this way." She says leading us to a table near the window. We sit down and just stare at each other.

"I didn't think a guy like you would be so romantic." She says breaking the silence. Wow! Even her voice is so god damn hot! Grrrr! Get these thoughts out of your head Sting! I scream in my head.

"Well of course I am. I have to be for you." I say. Wait did I really just say that? Why? Do I like her? Then my thoughts are interrupted by someone bursting out laughing. I turn around to see a familiar pink headed boy.

Lucy P.O.V

"Do you have to be so loud?!" I yell at Natsu obviously annoyed.

"I'm sorry. I just can't help what ice princess said." He replies trying to gasp for air. What an idiot?!

"What he said was not even that funny in my opinion." Erza says calmly.

"Are you kidding me?! What he said was hilarious." Natsu says.

"But it could be true flame brain!" Gray says honestly. Then Natsu starts cracking up again. Well there goes my ear drums. But could it really be possible that those two like each other? That would be just so cute!!

Samantha P.O.V

Natsu is so obnoxious. Is that boy really my brother? I think annoyed.

"Hello and welcome to happy hours diner. What can I get you?" The waitress asks interrupting my thoughts.

"I'll take a coffee." Sting replies.

"Same." I say.

"Your orders will come up just now. Anything to eat?" She asks.

"2 orders of breakfast platter." Sting says. The waitress just nods and heads off. "So let's get to know each other a bit. Ask me any questions you'd like."

"Um. Ok. Where are your parents?" I ask.

"My father died when I was young. I was raised by the dragon wessling?" He replies.

I gasp. "A real life dragon?!" I practically scream.

"Yup. Most dragon slayers are raised by dragons." Sting replies.

Before I get the chance to answer there's a big

BOOM!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WELL HERE YOU HAVE IT. CHAPTER 8 OF TRUE FRIENDS. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? FIND OUT IN
CHAPTER 9: SAMANTHA VS. MEAGAN~