1

Kim's POV
The first thing I notice when I wake up is that the person lying next to me isn't Adam. The second thing I notice is the pounding in my head. I close my eyes again for a moment, before I try to get up, but I'm quickly stopped by the arm wrapped around my waist and the head on my shoulder. I finally look down at the sleeping figure, seeing it's Hailey. I carefully untangle my arm, grabbing my phone off my nightstand. I see I have three missed calls from Adam. I call him back, sitting up a little, honestly amazed that Hailey hasn't woken up yet. "Kim! Where'd you go last night? You disappeared.." He says, answering almost immediately. "Home, apparently. I, uh, I think Hailey asked me for a ride home." I say, bits and pieces of what happened last night starting to come back to me. I feel Hailey starting to wake up as Adam keeps talking to me, I swiftly motion for her to stay quiet. "Adam. Adam! I have to start getting ready for work, I'll talk to you later." I say before hanging up. "Does he ever stop talking?" She asks and I shake my head, chuckling softly as she sits up as well. "So..are we gonna talk about this..us?" She asks after a few moments of silence and I nod looking down at her. "Ever since I met you..I've liked you and until now, I never thought I had a chance. I saw how quickly Jay took to you and-" I'm cut off by a pair of lips crashing into mine, I melt into the kiss. "And I like you Kim. Like you like you."  I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach as I smile widely. She straddles me and I rest my hands on her hips as she kisses me, her fingers getting tangled in my hair. "We're gonna...we're gonna be..late" I manage to get out between kisses, and Hailey pulls away slightly. "So, lets be late, this is a lot more fun anyway." And I nod before our lips connect again, everything that's not Hailey leaving my mind.
*******************************************
P sure I'm the only one who ships them but oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️