Chapter 8 : things happen

I wake up at approximately 10:30am for my doctor's appointment I called Travis and he didn't answer me so I texted him letting him know I'll be going to check on the baby. He didn't reply ,I kept wondering why he keeps ignoring me in the beginning he would respond back but now he texts me when he wants and it's irritating me. I keep having second thoughts on this pregnancy should I continue with this ? Or get an abortion ?. I'm totally against it but that's just an option for me I just shook it off and went to the hospital I drove myself to the hospital walking in asking to see Dr.Ryan the politely asked me to wait a second I write my name and say down few minutes drag down to an hour I finally was called in , the doctor greeted me with a smile i sat in the chair and he proceeded with the ultrasound the cold gel and scanner thingy was grazing my belly. I started to tear up when I seen my baby inside me and Travis is not even here with me I was happy but very sad at the same time the day went on & I went home I called Travis again, no answer I decided to leave the house and go to his house I knocked on the door I heard noises behind the door I assume it was him I knocked on the door harder but I kept hearing this moaning and the door was not locked I opened it & Travis was having sex on the floor with Takeia my heart sunk to the floor I didn't speak I just ran back to my car and yes , broke down & cried I couldn't help it. Days past by and I'm thinking long about this baby I wanted to keep it because, I thought everything was good but I can't so that's what. I did ,I told my parents my decision and I made an appointment with the doctor. March 12th was the day I got an abortion and it might have been the worst decision I have ever made in my life.