Chapter 11: Bottled Emotions

~ Dre's Version ~

I woke up in my bed this morning , thinking about the times me and Gen been spending together. I think I'm falling for her more each day I never asked her to be my girlfriend yet but so far we're just friends. It's been a couple months and we've been talking, texting , going out , walking down halls to classes everyday , we did everything together and I think I want to push deeper into the relationship more but I just want to make sure Gen on the same page so I don't want to make the move and then she isn't ready because that'll crush me. I have never felt this way about anyone she's just something you don't come across everyday but I have been still talking to my ex because if it don't work out I'll go back it's wrong but this is temporary until I see where Gen mind is. I might even have to tell to the truth so tonight I'm going over to see her and just tell her how I feel and my secrets I should have been honest from the start instead of making her believe I only want her and I do but my feelings for my ex is in the way so I text Gen around 1:11pm telling her I need to see her later my chest jumping I hate this shit man I just don't want to lose her the times I've spent wit her has been so amazing the way she smile and laugh the way her body looks in every outfit the way she look at me when I'm laying on her lap I called her my girlfriend but never moved to deep because I know we still friends and I don't know how I'm going to tell her but maybe I'll just meet her at the park. So , I decided to text her and let her know to meet me at the park around 4.

I went ahead to the park and I was waiting on her. I was nervous but , better now then never I finally seen her walking towards me looking so damn good freshly painted nails , toes did , hair did and her fragrance always smelling good for me but I stood up.

~ Dre & Gen ~
Dre: I wanted to talked to you about some important it's been bothering me * looking down *

Gen: what is it ? You good

Dre : I'm good but I want to know how you feel about me personally?

Gen : what you mean ?

Dre : As yo man ? Do you feel for me ?

Gen : I like you alot and I want to get more serious with you you know that we stay talking about being together my feelings never changed boo

Dre: oh , Gen I want to be 100% honest just promise me you won't get mad ?

Gen : * stands up * tell me I've heard this line before.

Dre: I- ... I've been talking to my ex recently for the past months and have been seeing her I haven't had sex with her.

Gen : oh wow , so you just like my ex right ? You leading me on after I told you my pain ? FUCK YOU DRE!

Dre: Gen I'm sorry

Gen: REAL SORRY !! delete my number , don't call me ever again and don't even walk my way cause I don't want nun to do wit you !!!

Dre:. Gen !! Man bro listen to me I still want to be wit you man I just can't cause of my old feelings

Gen : fuck you talking bout ? You lied to me. You LOOKED ME IN MY FACE AND LIED !! You made me believe you wasn't gone hurt me, made me believe you was different from my past , made me feel like you had my back and had me sexually attracted to you and whole time you ant even thinking about me you want yo mfn ex ?

Dre: * rubs my head * I'm sorry Gen I really am

Gen : yea like I said lose my number don't talk to me again fuck you be wit yo ex * walking off *

I sat there watching her walk away from me I felt like the dumbest nigga in the world. I still want her it's always been her but I still gotta see wassup wit my past and hopefully that'll close up old wounds I'm not happy about it but I need closure on this shit.

(

I might come back and re-edit to add more paragraphs but hopefully y'all enjoy it for now so be on the look out for an edit and new update I might feature your names on the next ghetto story but enjoy❤️)