Chapter 13: Not her again

I decided not to leave because we're almost at the end of the school year and I didn't want to postpone it. I walked down the hallway nobody talked to me or even spoke I figured Travis told everyone my business I put my hoodie on my head and just continued through the hall to my locker. I heard a "psst" from behind me I kept walking and I heard a " hey Gen long time no see". I turned around only to see Takeia standing before me I thought my nightmare couldn't get any more worse. I gave her a wave And turned around because you caused me so much hell last year I just don't want to put up with it or her fake nonsense. "Girl I said hi I don't have to be nice to you hoe" I raised my eyebrow turning around saying "I'm not in the mood for your shit leave me tf alone you stupid bitch " She didn't say anything to me but she mentioned Dre "have you seen him I'm looking for him". I said " w...why ?" 3 minutes later he walks up kissing on her cheek I looked at him with complete disgust and he's standing there in shock I turned around and walked away as much as I wanted to say something I can't.

The bell starts ringing for lunch and I noticed them talking to each other about me and laughing I'm not ugly or anything but damn why my name in they mouth so much it was becoming annoyingly irritating I calmly ignored it and grabbed my food I sat by myself and I noticed a girl come sit in front of me and she's asking me for my name she said "I'm Morgan why are you sitting by yourself love ?". I said "nobody likes me honestly but I rather sit here alone "

She sat down and we started talking constantly sharing our favorite songs and artists. "I love ms.yonceee " she would say " Girl you look like Beyonce❤️". It made me happy we spent so much time together and I considered her as my friend and she made me forget about everything that happened.

Saturday rolls around , she calls me and asked me did I want to go to the mall with her she's driving and I was like girl yessss I put on something cute a crop top , biker shorts and my slides I haven't gotten this cute in a min and I finally have a friend I can spend time with. She pulled at my house and she was like zamnnnnn mami 😍 I blushed because she always brought my confidence up and it made me feel better we  got in the car and off we go out favorite song come on so we turning up the volume it was Gen&Mo forever we were inseparable  . We bought clothes , shoes , frontals and lipgloss and she said starting from now on we're dressing like baddies and I was like "Periodtt".

It's Monday I hopped out of bed and I get in the shower making myself breakfast I was in a good space and I'm happy to see my friend I put on some cute cute ass clothes I got on a tank top , light wash jeans and some white vans laid down my wig and I was ready oop can't forget the lipgloss you can never be too glossy. She picked me up for school and we went to school we pulled up to school and we walked across the street to Starbucks they had just built it close by the school me and her laughing talking about which schools we're going to.

                    ~ Gen & Morgan ~

Gen: I'm going to TSU which school your going to ?

Morgan: I'm stuck between MSU & ASU 🤔

Gen: What if you get accepted to both ?
Which one your going to choose ?

Morgan :MSU most definitely !!! I'm majoring in nursery I'm on my way to being a travel RN *smiles*

Gen: You to ? Im just going to be a RN we might bump into each other *giggles*

Morgan: * giggles * I hope so. Have you talked to ... Him

Gen: 🙄 let's change the subject and we should be heading back.

Morgan : I was just asking I feel like what he's doing is wrong and she's doing it out of jealousy * face palms*

Gen: What? She's.... Jealous of me ? How you know that ?

Morgan : isn't it a coincidence after things didn't work out between you and Dre she somehow pops up looking for him ?

Gen: if that's true she didn't show it and secondly how do you know so much about that ?

Morgan: *walking across the street* it's a long story

Gen: Well I'm listening you got until lunch to tell me I will wait 😑

You know that gut feeling in your stomach that you get when you know something's about to happen but you try to  ignore it as much as you can that's how I'm feeling few minutes later I seen Morgan talking to Takeia but it look like she was sneaking to talk to her but it's lunch time and I don't have time figure out what they saying so I went to lunch grabbing my food and minding my own business. I was eating and in my own world then Takeia & Morgan walked up together like they was about to jump me so I got up one thing about me Im silent but once you walk up on me I'm ready to do whatever I got to do. They said....

                  ~ Argument/talking ~

Gen: Whatever y'all trying to do I'm wit it *in my ghetto voice*

Morgan: Girl chill....I-

Gen: Bye I'm not trying to talk to you or that bitch, y'all both can get tf up out of my face fr.

Takeia: nobody care bout you ho haha you just mad I took yo man.

Gen: You can't take what you didn't have before if we're being completely honest 🤷🏽‍♀️

Morgan: Nobody want him he dusty.

Gen: * tears rolling down my face*

I never in my life wanted a bitch to ever see me sweat but moral of the story; you can't put nothing past nobody.

Morgan: 😞.... Im... So-

Gen: I don't want to hear nothing you have to say because I already knew you walking up to me being nice was going to bite me in my ass and it did just that I'll never trust for a long as I mfn live.

I got up walking out of the lunchroom I was pissed off it didn't make any sense why would she lie to me  ?