Chapter 15: The petty bunch

Today was Friday another day of school , i wasn't ready to go nor be around people i didn't like or didn't like me. But , I didn't really have a choice its senior year and I don't want to miss anything at all. So i went ahead and got dressed for school an hour later I made it to school and as always getting starbucks mandatory for me , I walked across the street to starbucks and of course there's Takeia sitting inside looking directly at me , I honestly have no idea why she's always upset with me everyday its like sis get a life I just continued into Starbucks to get my usual drink. Suddenly , I felt a warm presence up on my back of course and honestly didn't want to know who it was I just wanted to get what I came for and leave but NO Takeia was standing right behind me and I just was thinking why everytime I come in she eyeballs me and then she decides to come behind me and say something crazy that almost gets her slapped but knowing me I just ignored the charade and paid for my drink and I walked out without letting it get to me , I honestly don't have time for this I walked inside to go to my locker and do the usual then Morgan walks up trying to spark a conversation with me but I completely ignored her. Some how she got mad and slapped my books out of my hand and before I could say what I wanted to Bam came and said....

~ Bam , Gen & Morg ~

Gen: what the F-....

Bam: What's going on Gen you str8 ?

Morgan: She just dropped her books no biggie

Bam : So why you slapped them out her hand if its no biggie ??

Gen: You know what don't worry about it.... I'm Fine.

Bam : You sure ? your skin is blazing red right now

Gen: Yup I'm learning to control my anger because the old me would have really lost it and probably would have been jail. But , what's sad is, I'm minding my business you know ? because that's what mature adults do but some how SHE finds a way to bother me when nobody's bothering her! isn't that just crazy Bam ?

Bam : Gen I understand all that I do , but you can't let these hoes walk all over you like this sometimes you got to show em' better then you can tell em' and I'm going to help you!

Morgan: Hoes ? You can't call nobody a hoe when you was round here messing wit Takeia while your BESTFRIEND Travis was dating her and Gen not going to do a damn thing we both know that. * walks away laughing *

Gen : I just want to lay my hands on her it's hard trying to focus on graduation and at the same time hold my tongue during this.

Bam : Listen you need to understand some women are jealous of you because of how you carry yourself and you can bag a nigga without question. I did mess around with my bestfriend's girl and I'm most definitely wrong for it but Takeia always was the one pressuring me to do things to her because.... never mind...

Gen : Because what ?

Bam : Travis was more attracted to you..

Gen: So basically thats why she's still on my ass and dating my sloppy seconds ? So what ? she should have thought about that relationship before she decided to cheat on him with his bestfriend. But the funny part was him cheating on me with her..... So to me she still had got him but she still want to be up my ass for what ?.....

Bam : I dont know I did my dirt , but my thing is how did he know I did it in the first place ? and besides she slept with more guys in this school then a dog thats homeless.

Gen: I.... Yeaaaahhh that is ironic how he found out right......hehe okay Bam i gtg bye.

I never told Bam that I was the one that eavesdropped in on them and was the one that told him I have to tell him I did it but maybe at the right time. Few hours pass and It was time for lunch I seen Kendrick and Derrick talking I came to sit down not really eating nothing today they was talking about a hosting and party before we graduate.....