Chapter 10 : is he the one ?❤️

~ Days later ~

I'm on the phone with Dre this time we're on FaceTime. He smiles at me and I smiled back, I know we've been talking for sometime now and I'm kinda scared to make the moves of falling in love again. I do not want to look stupid so I asked him a couple questions to see where his head at and if he's serious about the things he said.

     ~ FaceTime convo ~

Dre: whats on ya mind boo? You looking like you got something to say * smiling * .

Me : yeah , we've been taking for about some months now and I just wanna know wassup ?

Dre : wym ? Talk to me

Me: you sound different and every word you said was cute but not convincing I don't wanna fall for you and ya on games tell me what it is * in my attitude*

Dre : ya past ant ya future , I can show you what it's like to be in love but the right way.

Me : wym ?

Dre : pick out a dressy dress and smell good for me I'm gonna take ya out to dinner and not to no fast food joints I rather show my loyalty

Me : * smiling hard * don't be playing Dre you know I love some food .

Dre : fat ass haha ima call you tomorrow answer my call fatty * biting his lip *

Me: boy you ant my man but okay don't be playing Dre.

Dre : I'm ready to be whenever ya ready ❤️but ttyl bye love * ends call *

I smile from ear to ear soon as the phone hangs up , I can feel the heat on my skin boiling and my body feels like a cloud in the windy air I can't begin to breathe but to see his tall , handsome dark chocolate ass ughh * feels a drip coming from my V * ohh myyyy my adrenaline was rushing for him. Im trying to contain myself on how badly I wanted him and only him .

The next day occurs around 4pm I got a text on my phone saying " be ready by 6 " I jumped up and started getting ready minutes go by and I'm flat ironing my 30" in bundles , swooped my edges and made sure my figure and booty was looking good just for him to see. I couldn't wait to see him I'm so excited my phone bings " I'm outside " I opened the door and there he was standing ,looking so good , smelling good and probably ta- oop yeah y'all get the picture. He grabbed my hand and escorted me to the car opened the passenger side for me and I got in his 2016 Escalade all white and cleaaaaann baby, he was hood but classy. We arrived at a nice  restaurant he opened my door for me and grabbed my hand , walking me inside "table for 2 " the waiter asked. I'm just looking around in disbelief I never been treated like this and never felt like I'm someone's priority & most importantly never had my sex drive so high that I'm willing to drive it through the sea of heaven lord I want this man but not yet , we get to our seats he sits me down in my chair and he sits in his. I take a glance at him up and down then he I noticed he was sweating alot. I asked him " what's wrong? ". He looking at me licking his lips I smile at him not saying anything , he said " damn you thick and juicy you just look good in anything how could you be single ". 

Me: I don't know maybe because some men just don't know how lucky they got it 😌

Dre : you right about that I know I'm lucky and you ant even my girl yet 😊

Me : how you know ima be ya girl ?

Dre : Becauseeeee ; look at how you smile at me and stuff tuh like I don't know

Me : boy I smile all the time wym hahaha

Dre: yeah right Gen or shall I say baby ❤️

I started blushing when he said that my heart pumping and racing 45 mins went by and I'm stuffed but still had energy to spend more time with him he said " I'm ready for dessert ". I grinned not saying a word we walking to his car I seen another car on the side I slowly noticed it and 3mins later Travis comes out of the car I told Dre who that was and he told me to just calm down . I can't deny how mad I still am at him because he cheated and left me pregnant I regret giving up my baby but I didn't wanna raise a kid when I know I'm not ready, aborting was not my plan but that was my only option i still regret it. I never told Dre about it until I was ready when the time comes he'll know. Travis speaks to me.

   ~ in the parking lot outside ~

Travis: wassup Genesis

Me: ...

Travis : you want to act funny in front of yo lil boyfriend.

Dre : lil ? Nigga I'm 6"5 and very much a big boyfriend that'll beat yo ass.

Me : Dre chill out it's not a big deal he a nobody so let's get in the car.

Travis : not gone do shit to me LIL nigga.

Dre: * takes off shirt *

Me :. Ummmm 👀DRE pu....

My words couldn't come out his body was exposed and his tatted up skin was so sexy I bit my lip and squeezed my titty while nobody was paying attention my adrenaline is going crazy for him I just want him now.

Me : Dre let's go forget him bye Travis .

Dre: okay baby hold up.

Dre turned me around and gave me the strongest hug ever then reached down and grabbed my booty. My blood was pumping more for him I said " let's go talk in your car for a min " we finally get in the car and he parked in the far corner of the parking lot where nooobody can see us I looked at him and I leaned forward grabbing his face and kissed him , the heat between us was rising higher and higher he said " go to the back"  I crawled to the back seat he turns me around then spreads my legs , moving my panties to the side he then begins to lick it up and down chills went down my spine multiple times he speeds up faster and faster finally his lips touched me and he became to suck my eyes rolled back into my head I grab him and pushed his head closer down between my legs , he continues the night going by slowly and we're going at it for 2 hours 1/2. My body sweating I'm yelling out his name , I'm digging my nails deep into his back he goes rougher. My body begins to weaken and I think he knew that but he didn't stop I'm wrapping my arms around him licking his neck as he drill me down more I'm 5 mins from reaching my climax our body sweating , bodies heated up he then moans out " mmm shit you feel so good" he holds onto me tight and goes faster in me I start to cream and moan louder at this point I'm begging him to stop. He shoved it deeper and kept going I couldn't take it anymore but he wasn't stopping until I came 4 more , the car rocking my hand pressing against the glass I could feel myself creaming again and there it goes back to back I'm screamin out he then pulls out & licks it up.

  The next day approaching and I'm reminiscing about the things we did I the other night. I'm downstairs in the kitchen fixing breakfast and orange juice I get a knock on the door and text right after " open the door bae " I smile looking at the text while walking to the door,  I opened it he leaned down and tongue kissed me his soft , big , juicy lips pressed against mines felt so good.  I kissed back putting my tongue on his he reaches his hands down grabbing my booty while kissing me 💋 the vibe , the sexual energy everything was there & it was something I could feel and it was something I never had. He looked at me smiling and said " so you my girl now huh " with a smirk " I looked him in the eyes and told him " you mines " we fell into each others arms kissing uncontrollably I leap into his arms & the door closed behind us and from there we've made it official I was Dre's girlfriend , baee , women everythang you name it I'm his.

hey readers , chapters 11&12 will be up by Saturday I've been working so I won't have time to get to them right now. But , don't be alarmed I have other books getting updated please be sure to give your opinions and suggestions on the chapters and do you think it should be a sequel for ghetto love story 2 ? with Dre Starring or Gen ? Let me know Quaratined & Read 💋❤️ ~