Chapter 14 : Who to turn to ?

Days had past since I talked to Morgan and I think it's for the best at this point but honestly really miss her only because all my old friends moved away , haven't talked to them since minutes later of sitting my room I heard a knock at the door. I'm wondering who that could be so I got up and looked through the peep hole and I see M... Morgan? I unlocked the door angrily and she stood there just staring at me.

                    ~ Gen & Morgan~
Gen: Can I help you?

Morgan: I know your mad at me but I want to fix this

Gen: Why ? Did you and takeia rehearse this or you gotta wait for her to pop out to help you remember ?

Morgan: I got a mind of my own so don't make it seem like I plotted.

Gen: Obviously NOT because you simply lied to me ,she put the battery in yo back to come and do what you did. So you don't have a mind of your own.

Morgan : I just came to apologize I'm sorry okay.

Gen : That's a half assed apology but I don't want yo apology baby , I'll never mess wit you like that again. I promise.

Morgan: *starts tearing up * Gen I'm sorry I really am. I didn't mean for any of this to end up the way it did you got to believe me she filled my head up with negative things and I didn't know how to feel about it. I'm just sorry Gen.

Gen: Okay so if you felt that way why not ask me ? Why listen to someone who doesn't like me ?

Morgan: I just told you why I was confused.

Gen : I appreciate the apology I do but I don't accept it. I rather be friendless then to sit around a bunch of messy hoes that don't like me.

I closed the door in her face and locked it Im slowly learning that some people isn't meant for me in no shape or form. It's the principal as my friend you supposed to stick up for me just as I would do for you and she didn't do that for me. Fast forward to a Monday morning I got up early took me a shower and I got my hair done , did my nails , then lotioned up my body. I'm in an amazing mood today I put on a 2 piece fit to compliment my curves and threw on a denim jacket I was looking good and smelling good. I had my own car but when I was friends with Morgan she would pick me up but that's not happening anymore. I grab my keys and head off to school 10 minutes later I pulled up at school and I parked the car I grabbed my books and headed inside. I turn around and bumped into this guy. I ended up dropping my books.

                    ~ Conversation~

Gen: I-...

Bam: You oka... Genesis ?

Gen: Bam ? W..what are you doing here ?

Bam: I came back to school you not happy to see me ?

He was taller , tatted , dressed all nice and not to mention he smelled good. No this is weird you can't talk to Bam especially since you've dated Travis. Think think !! But why does it matter ? He cheated on me twice ?

Bam : GENESIS!!

Gen: Huh ? Oh yeah I did miss you fool you know that

Bam: Mhmm you looking real good though.

Gen: Boy stop I heard that line before I know you just lying